Tyler's touchdown dance

Mindsink

Reaction score
Does anyone know the meaning or origin of his touchdown dance?

capncrunch

Reaction score
Mindsink":284niotn said:
Does anyone know the meaning or origin of his touchdown dance?

No I don't. Why don't you ask the lady in your avatar photo to show it to us?

SeaChat

Reaction score
I think Tyler's touch down dance, is pretty cool, I'm not sure I know the exact meaning of it. I know he talked about it in a one on one interview earlier this season. He appears to be swooping and flying like a bird "a Seahawk", which he talked, and then he points to the sky, which I have heard him say, that everything he does on the field is for God and he takes that moment after every significant successful play to give thanks for the talents that God has blessed him with, and to relay to God that what he does on the field is in honor of him.

I'm not much of religious person, but I can't help but admire and respect someone like Tyler, who is. I see a number of Seahawk players that are of the same mindset and they all are very talented and successful on the field of play. Go Tyler and Go Seahawks.!

cymatica

Reaction score
Looks like he is dribbling a basketball

erik2690

Reaction score
Yeah it's basketball moves finished with a dunk or maybe kinda hook shot motion. The ending move actually sort of doubles as a popular dance move, I don't know the name of the move itself. You see it in all the juju on that beat dance stuff but I've seen it before. It's like a raised hand tilted head popping move. I sound old lol. Anyway it's mostly basketball.

djb28

Reaction score
pacific101":1ktad4l9 said:
I think Tyler's touch down dance, is pretty cool, I'm not sure I know the exact meaning of it. I know he talked about it in a one on one interview earlier this season. He appears to be swooping and flying like a bird "a Seahawk", which he talked, and then he points to the sky, which I have heard him say, that everything he does on the field is for God and he takes that moment after every significant successful play to give thanks for the talents that God has blessed him with, and to relay to God that what he does on the field is in honor of him.

I'm not much of religious person, but I can't help but admire and respect someone like Tyler, who is. I see a number of Seahawk players that are of the same mindset and they all are very talented and successful on the field of play. Go Tyler and Go Seahawks.!

I wish the O Line would find God.