Had fun in San Fran today

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Nice stadium, treated nice by the people down there. TONS of Seahawks fans in the stands and all around the area. Everywhere we went we saw other Seahawks fans, and even workers in stores and shops said Go Hawks! Sad how many open seats there were at the stadium, and nearly no energy from the stands.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Did Kaepernick still get booed during the Anthem?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
On tv it practically sounded like a home game. What was the ratio of Hawks to Niner fans anyways? And good to hear you were treated well. I wouldn't have expected that.

jake206

Reaction score
Niner fans probably either converted to Raider fans or joined us. Only diehards left are watching at home. :49ersmall:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2ejaxbm3 said:
On tv it practically sounded like a home game. What was the ratio of Hawks to Niner fans anyways? And good to hear you were treated well. I wouldn't have expected that.

Heard the same thing while watching the highlights. Sounded like the Clink.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
jake206":38ok48nh said:
Niner fans probably either converted to Raider fans or joined us. Only diehards left are watching at home. :49ersmall:
No. They sold their tickets as a protest against Jed York.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":39hm2rtd said:
Ya, it was definitely leaning towards the Seahawks. Part of it, however, was that the 49ers fans pretty much just sat on their hands the whole game. Seahawks fans were present and vocal, drowning out the "Nin-ers" cheers with "Sea-hawks"! and so on. The visitors side of the field had more Seahawks fans that 49ers, and the home team side of the field was nearly empty.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3g5zrkew said:
BlueThunder":3g5zrkew said:
Ya, it was definitely leaning towards the Seahawks. Part of it, however, was that the 49ers fans pretty much just sat on their hands the whole game. Seahawks fans were present and vocal, drowning out the "Nin-ers" cheers with "Sea-hawks"! and so on. The visitors side of the field had more Seahawks fans that 49ers, and the home team side of the field was nearly empty.

Totally agree with this. I think one in 5 seats or maybe even 1 in 20 seats on the home side was filled. We had a quite a few Niner fans in our lower left bowl area but the percentage of hawksfans was deafening.

Dont tell him I said this...But Marvin was right about what we discussed. Concessions were out there some where.

Latest posts