Playoff Tickets

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Do they seem to be a lot cheaper than usual? Almost wants me to take the drive down. Ticket Exchange has them as low as a $100.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nice touch by the team this year. As season ticket holders, they gave us the exact same price for the Wild Card game as the average price for the season. And it would have only been 25 bucks more for the Divisional Round had we got that 2 seed. Not bad. Of course, 99 more for NFC Championship. But I will gladly shell out $198 bucks for a 4th NFC Championship at home. We don't lose those. :irishdrinkers:

I'll keep my ears open if I hear of someone getting rid of a ticket or two, and will come back and send you a PM if I hear something. I have a lot of friends who also are ticket holders, you never know. One friend is also from BC, and just a couple days back he had a single. I'll find out tomorrow if he has it.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I haven't posted mine on the exchange yet, was hoping to sell to a coworker tomorrow.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I have a pair in 309 I have posted as I'm out of the country. Selling for cost.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
I'm glad they gave season ticket holders a break. As a blue Pride member I'm excited I got tickets but bummed that they jacked up the price. I paid $145 a piece for nosebleeds, I see I could've paid less by going through a broker. Doesn't seem right.

mikeak

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3ovmk2ox said:
Do they seem to be a lot cheaper than usual? Almost wants me to take the drive down. Ticket Exchange has them as low as a $100.

Secondary market is way cheaper. I am seeing prices less than prior years regular season game

The price to season ticket holders is the same principle as they announced last year actually more for the second game as last year announced both the first two games at the same price

The tickets that the team is selling for individual seats is way high though. They will have most of them left. Kind of funny that there will be empty seats because of the teams scalping.... maybe they donate them away day off but still

I think the high expectation followed by mediocre finish plus prior years success is showing up. People don't want to spend the money for a wild card game. If NFC championship comes up then I expect a totally different demand

kaledoniain

Reaction score
Looks like Seahawks lowered the prices of club and charter seats from where they were priced earlier in the week, really good seats. Resale market is flooded, over 6600 available this morning. Some season ticket resellers getting greedy, hoping for a last minute rush of buyers.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/resale/0F005188D2675333

mikeak

Reaction score
kaledoniain":1tpk3x7v said:
Looks like Seahawks lowered the prices of club and charter seats from where they were priced earlier in the week, really good seats. Resale market is flooded, over 6600 available this morning. Some season ticket resellers getting greedy, hoping for a last minute rush of buyers.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/resale/0F005188D2675333

Some of those season ticket holders (a lot I think) want to go to the game but if someone is willing to pay them a lot of money they are happy to sell. Some prices are a joke like thousands of dollars for seats where a couple of hundred would buy the one next to it.......

YaktownHawK

Reaction score
lukerguy":35nbtjwm said:
I have a pair in 309 I have posted as I'm out of the country. Selling for cost.

I pm'd you Lurker, let me know if they are still available.

Latest posts