Jimmy Graham

Leew72

Reaction score
Anyone else get a feeling next week is his week?

With the O-line functioning and Rawls a real headache we are starting to look pretty balanced.

I think Jimmy could cause massive problems for Atlanta

sutz

Reaction score
He has some history with them. Would love to see him go off on them.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Not if defenses keep bracketing him. I saw Triple coverage on him last night.

Other players should be wide open if teams are going to sell their souls to stop Jimmy.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":lrq3xabs said:

Other players should be wide open if teams are going to sell their souls to stop Jimmy.

IF a team triple covers a player, I think any team will take that every time and consider he did his job well.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":rc1nxc7p said:

The offensive staff actually got creative last night and got him free for
a big first down catch last night. Let's hope for more of the same.

RussB

Reaction score
They were doubling and tripling him yesterday. If ATL does that baldwin, kearse and richardson will be way too wide open. Their secondary will not hold up trying to triple jimmy. Especially with trufant out.

The lions D is better than ATL

sutz

Reaction score
Many fans don't seem to grasp the concept that when you have a lead, especially a two score lead, it doesn't make sense to force a throw into double coverage and risk a momentum shifting interception, even with Jimmy as the target.

People hate Bevell, I know, but somehow I don't think Bevell makes his playcalls based on Jimmy Graham's fantasy stats. ;)

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
RussB":3slex8b7 said:
They were doubling and tripling him yesterday. If ATL does that baldwin, kearse and richardson will be way too wide open. Their secondary will not hold up trying to triple jimmy. Especially with trufant out.

The lions D is better than ATL
They have been all year. Especially in the red zone. This is what they have been talking about, you can't force it to him. Problem is, they haven't always hit the other guys. A running game changes everything. If they can keep this going, then the giants are the real threat. That d is legit, the rest aren't so much. I don't think the giants will beat the pack, which is good. All about matchups. I think either the giants or the packers can beat the cowboys, too. If the Hawks win, which I think they will, there is a realistic chance they will host the championship game. I like how this could turn out.