Seahawks hype video I made. Go Hawks!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Nicely done :2thumbs:
If it were me, I probably would have chosen another song...not that Thunderstruck is bad song, it's just overused. I'm just nitpicking a bit there. You did a great job on it! GO HAWKS!!

OP
OP
C

ChesterCopperpot

Reaction score
It's all good. That was one of the reasons I avoided any Macklemore songs lol its a legit concern. Thank you though!!

LargentFan

Reaction score
Your youtube link makes the video start 11 seconds in, FYI. Just trying to help out.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
You are a maestro, Chester. That was amazing. And I liked Thunderstruck as a background theme. It fits. Liked the animation of the smoke coming out of Doug's ears, the turtle shell on the back of Bobby and the montage of those three fantastic catches. You did good :2thumbs:

The Breh

Reaction score
Can I be critical, just a lil bit ?
Ok.
The animation looked like fun to do but wasn't necessary and kinda made it feel "saved by the bell" ish.
IF you are pursuing a career, sync up those hits/catches etc...along with the song. It will grab us all much more when the hit coincides with the music :lol:
Hits + a punishing song in sync :shock:

I loved the clips, especially Kam knocking Davis tf out :2thumbs:

Work on timing if this is a serious thing. You get the audio/video in perfect harmony, nobody will bitch about the animation.
Me-nitpicking but nevertheless always fun to watch.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
The Breh":1nlzhalx said:
Can I be critical, just a lil bit ?
Ok.
The animation looked like fun to do but wasn't necessary and kinda made it feel "saved by the bell" ish.
IF you are pursuing a career, sync up those hits/catches etc...along with the song. It will grab us all much more when the hit coincides with the music :lol:
Hits + a punishing song in sync :shock:

I loved the clips, especially Kam knocking Davis tf out :2thumbs:

Work on timing if this is a serious thing. You get the audio/video in perfect harmony, nobody will bitch about the animation.
Me-nitpicking but nevertheless always fun to watch.

to be fair, has N Sync ever made a song that ISN'T 'punishing'?

I'll see myself out now...

Latest posts