Wagner is a beast for the ball...

vin.couve12

Reaction score
There's a stat that someone was keeping called "impact tackles." The idea is tackles of less than 3 yards or less, plus TFLs, plus sacks, plus 3rd down stops. More or less anyway, I don't remember the full details, but Wagner has either been leading the league or following one or two players since entering the league even as a rook. He truly is the prototype, IMO.

The other main player on the list was Bowman. Lavonte David was the other guy that cracked the top two one year with a monster season. Guys like Patrick Willis and Luke Keackly generally hung around between 5-10 on that list, if I remember right.

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
vin.couve12":d8d7679n said:
There's a stat that someone was keeping called "impact tackles." The idea is tackles of less than 3 yards or less, plus TFLs, plus sacks, plus 3rd down stops. More or less anyway, I don't remember the full details, but Wagner has either been leading the league or following one or two players since entering the league even as a rook. He truly is the prototype, IMO.

The other main player on the list was Bowman. Lavonte David was the other guy that cracked the top two one year with a monster season. Guys like Patrick Willis and Luke Keackly generally hung around between 5-10 on that list, if I remember right.

Great info - appreciated.

Wagner is a fantastic player no doubt. Among the best in the league.

Heyseed

Reaction score
It's funny listening to the Seahawks radio pre-game show, when they talk about Wagner's intensity before a game.