Why RB is the Seahawks’ most important position in 2017

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Even as elusive & brilliant as Wilson has been as a Pro, he is still vulnerable to cheap shots by Defenders that don't have any fear of a team with an anemic Run Game....
The Old sayin' still rings true--- " A Good Run Game Keeps The Defenses Honest"

Smellyman

Reaction score
Well a huge part of the running game is Wilson and that was gone last year. No team had to respect the read option. 4-500 yards by Wilson was gone and they could key on the RBs and it was a poor oline

Seymour

Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised Wyman would say that. I get his point, but the difference in run blocking lines then and last year was much wider then he is leading onto IMO. RB last year no doubt was a big part of it, this year I see that part improving near certain. The Oline half is wait and see.

Josea16

Reaction score
Smellyman":3gfkecuc said:
Well a huge part of the running game is Wilson and that was gone last year. No team had to respect the read option. 4-500 yards by Wilson was gone and they could key on the RBs and it was a poor oline
This is true but having Procise and Rawls injured after Christine Michael is cut didn't help either.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Pounding that rock and eating up that clock.......
Extremely important for the success of this team. Giving the D more rest will make a massive difference.