Why Paul Richardson is the Seahawks’ breakout player in 2017

mikeak

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":koxu3i6b said:
Certainly has the talent to have a breakout year..............but unless Richardson put on 15 lbs of muscle in the past two weeks, I don't see it happening. Dude can't play more than 3-4 weeks without getting hurt.

Not supported by facts

15 games first season

15 games third season

Yes you can argue lack of playing time kept him whole but there is no true basis for saying he won't hold up. His first injury was severe and should have been out longer.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
mikeak":15h5bfjs said:
Sgt. Largent":15h5bfjs said:
Certainly has the talent to have a breakout year..............but unless Richardson put on 15 lbs of muscle in the past two weeks, I don't see it happening. Dude can't play more than 3-4 weeks without getting hurt.

Not supported by facts

15 games first season

15 games third season

Yes you can argue lack of playing time kept him whole but there is no true basis for saying he won't hold up. His first injury was severe and should have been out longer.

So out of 48 possible regular season games, he has played in 30.

62%.

Hard to argue he hasn't been able to hold up.

mikeak

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1vcljqdi said:
mikeak":1vcljqdi said:
Sgt. Largent":1vcljqdi said:

Not supported by facts

15 games first season

15 games third season

So out of 48 possible regular season games, he has played in 30.

62%.

Hard to argue he hasn't been able to hold up.

Zero trend that he breaks after 3 games. When you have a serious injury then you are out for a period of time - using % as a whole is flawed logic and regardless unrelated to my reply to the statement "Dude can't play more than 3-4 weeks without getting hurt"

He played 15 weeks without getting hurt then he played 15 weeks without getting hurt