Players I hope make the 53...

Ruminator

Reaction score
...that I fear the front office could be thinking about cutting. Any names?

For me, McKissic, because his passion and determination to help the team succeed are obvious. Am assuming K Williams and C Carson are quite safe.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Wilhoite, he is a solid backup and really wants to be here. Would be critical of Wagz or KJ went down

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JGreen79

Reaction score
Ruminator":k7aot6kv said:

For me, McKissic, because his passion and determination to help the team succeed are obvious. Am assuming K Williams and C Carson are quite safe.

Watching an interview after the game it sounded like the FO already asked McKissic to change his number this week. Like McKissic said that's probably a good sign.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
JGreen79":2dee61ms said:
Ruminator":2dee61ms said:

Watching an interview after the game it sounded like the FO already asked McKissic to change his number this week. Like McKissic said that's probably a good sign.
Pope had a similar interview in week 4 last year. McKissic has even more value as a returner, but yesterday Pete also said that if Lockett is healthy he's still playing ST. It's likely that we keep the main 4 backs and the main 6 WRs.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2lv5m1ch said:
Wilhoite, he is a solid backup and really wants to be here. Would be critical of Wagz or KJ went down

Yeah, he's a good ball player. I also think that Palacio is in the same mold, but is on the outside looking in without the long playing history. Wilhoite's gotta be a keeper unless there's some injury concern. Has to be...

The Breh

Reaction score
Wright spoke highly of Wilhoite during the broadcast today. Said he "really fit in".
Vets recognize vets.
Garvin has looked good tho,

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
JGreen79":3v85rg2a said:
Ruminator":3v85rg2a said:

I sure hope so. He's extremely versatile and did very well in the complete return game. Willing to do anything. Saw some action last year for us too. Could be our 5th RB/6th receiver and 2nd kickoff returner.

I'm less confident about McEvoy's chances. He had that drop early in the game although made a nice catch later.

Although he'll likely re-join the team sometime after week 1, Reese will probably be cut and there's the risk someone else could pick him up. Although other than us, what other teams actually use a FB regularly?

DJrmb

Reaction score
Dewey McDonald is my guy that I hope makes it. He's made plays and looks to be that fast quick twitch OLB that we hoped KPL would eventually turn into. I love that he's a converted safety too as he had good instincts in coverage from the looks of it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Russell Wilson, not sure if he is tall enough but I think he is a good QB in our system.

bloodkingg

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1c4ejhcz said:

Maybe I read it wrong but I think the .com depth chart lists Wilhoite as our third starting linebacker.

GLio14

Reaction score
I'm a big Kenny Lawler fan, but he's definitely not making the team. Hopefully the practice squad.

Hope McEvoy makes it. I feel like he's too good to cut with his size and versatility.

I really like Dewey McDonald. I like his quickness and he's a very good tackler.

I like Pierre Desir and Nieko Thorpe. Unfortunately, I don't think we have the space to keep both of them, so there's definitely a chance we lose one of them. I really liked Desir's skill and tenacity. He's impressed me. However, I really liked Thorpe's ability on special teams too.

I don't think we should cut Marcel Reece. I feel like he's valuable for the team, kinda like Mike Robinson was for us.

Josea16

Reaction score
chris98251":1n09e4ux said:
Russell Wilson, not sure if he is tall enough but I think he is a good QB in our system.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: