ET (hamstring) is a "long-shot to play" Week 9 vs Skins

mistaowen

Reaction score
Yikes. Redskins are decimated by injuries right now but Cousins loves to throw the ball all over. Gonna need a big game out of the DL.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Pete’s update indicates no tear, so it’s a day to day type thing. If he misses time it’s probably just one game. Way better than a 4-6 week tear would be.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Mad Dog":jkq7ohsz said:
Pete’s update indicates no tear, so it’s a day to day type thing. If he misses time it’s probably just one game. Way better than a 4-6 week tear would be.

As much as I hate the fact that he is going to miss a game, this is very good news.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's not old, he just has a pulled hammy. Better to be careful right now. They have a title to go win.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":31502hd8 said:
Bet its couple weeks. You can't beat time.

I think it would be more because we play the Thursday after this Sunday. We've got 2 games in the next 10 days.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Would much rather they side on being more careful. Bring him back AFTER the Arizona game. 11 days between the Zona and Falcons game.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Thank god we have McDougald (nightmares of Steven Terrell).
I think we will be okay against the Skins (no OL) and the Cards (Stanton).
We want him 100% for the Falcons.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
mistaowen":35xq610r said:
Yikes. Redskins are decimated by injuries right now but Cousins loves to throw the ball all over. Gonna need a big game out of the DL.

We'll get it. Washington's OL is a bleeding mess right now.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Sucks that Earl is gonna miss some time, but really good timing to do it. As stated above, the Skins' offensive line is in shambles so the d-line should be able to protect the secondary a little bit. Follow that game up with TNF down in AZ against Drew Stanton... we should roll. I'm actually more worried about the Cards game because division rivals and all that jazz, but the Cards have been looking A W F U L so far this season.

McDougald is a waaaaaaaaaaay better back up than Terrell will ever be, so I don't expect the big drop-off like last year. Guarantee teams are going to be taking shots deep on Shaq and the middle of the field, though. That's for sure.

stizz19

Reaction score
As long as hes back for the Eagles game they should be fine and win at least 3 of the next 4 games.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Too bad ET is hurt but if they need to rest him, this is a good week for that. Redskins are beat up. Jordan Reed has a hamstring injury, one of their DE's got hurt last Sunday, and so did Montae Nicholson their safety left the game on Sunday with an injury. Seahawks should be able to beat the Redskins without ET.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
If he need to rest this week I’m confident we can get the job done without him. Extremely happy it isn’t anything major

chris98251

Reaction score
Don't repeat previous mistakes, he has some miles, let him recover and be ready Money time.

Just because he could play does not mean he should at this point and time.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
AustrianHawk":159y7bun said:
As long as he's back for the Play-offs, I'm OK with it
:34853_doh: That is too late ..We may be a Wild Card road team if that happened