Loss is Soley on the Coaches

Exittium

Reaction score
We see a FEW good players leave Seattle and excel, Ware and Collins to just name a couple. (Pete, Cable and Bevell)
Then we witness what SHOULD BE vastly improved oline just complete get beat and left Wilson under pressure ALOT (some of that's also on Wilson easily) (Cable.. with a dash of Bevell)
We face a half of not 90% off the streets Oline with the Redskins and they create protection for Cousins. (Cable)
They continuously went away from everything that was working. And (Bevell and Pete)
Last Years 4qtr meltdowns showed it head again THANK YOU RICHARDS. (Richards)

Screw Bevell, Cable, and Richards. Oh and Pete Too Great you got us 1 SB and took us to a 2nd in which
We witness the same damn play TWICE picked off BOTH times picked off just like in the 2nd SB w/Pete
And this upcoming week Pete will say "everything's fine, minor adjustments RAH RAH Go Team Go! with his damn PomPoms

Penalties Whille yes this game was easily the most wretched officiated games I've seen in a VERY long time and onesided, Pete needs to instill some serious discipline. Cable hasn't and won't. Our Defense player their best, but it's hard to keep ANY momentum when your offense constantly shits the bed.

Get rid of damn Lacey Promote Davis. Between McKissic, Davis and Rawls you have a solid RB group with more speed and finesse than anything USE THIER DAMN SPEED.

Overall This game sucked and sadly nothing will be taken away from it coaching wise because thier little bullshit Trash talk Tuesday or whatever it's called where they call themselves and others out for shit play just diverts the negative the coaching SHOULD GET to the players.

/Rant

Edit: Why and I so angry? Last week we had a WORSE oline, and got in a shootout. THIS WEEK our oline is "better " and we play down to our opponents. I HATE that shit. If they suck play YOUR BEST and Kick thier ass. Just as they should have done here

And agreed predictable play calling (BEVELL!!!)
adeltaY":327ao8u4 said:
How predictable is our playcalling? The Skins DBs were contesting almost every single route.

adeltaY

Reaction score
How predictable is our playcalling? The Skins DBs were contesting almost every single route.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Exittium":37c83jbe said:
Then we witness what SHOULD BE vastly improved oline just complete get beat

Do you guys just crank that sentence out without even watching the games and then run in here and hit Ctrl-V afterwards?

Count to 2.5 seconds after the snap next time Wilson drops back. If he's still clean after that, the OL has done its job. That was happening over and over again today, and Wilson's clock wasn't going off. I don't know if he was getting greedy or whether the play packages weren't giving him any hot routes (the latter was true for sure for much of the game), but that game is not on the OL.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Lacy is useless. 108 total rushing yards so far. LMAO. His longest run was 9 yards. ROFL

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2c81dhmg said:
Exittium":2c81dhmg said:

Do you guys just crank that sentence out without even watching the games and then run in here and hit Ctrl-V afterwards?

Count to 2.5 seconds after the snap next time Wilson drops back. If he's still clean after that, the OL has done its job. That was happening over and over again today, and Wilson's clock wasn't going off. I don't know if he was getting greedy or whether the play packages weren't giving him any hot routes (the latter was true for sure for much of the game), but that game is not on the OL.
Do you just pick what you want to read and ignore that fact I basically said some of it was on Wilson as well?

NJlargent

Reaction score
It absolutely is on the coaches. This team that is SB talent on paper lost to the Redskins at home. And even if Walsh makes those kicks this is still a shit performance. The coaches were handed a 13 win squad and turned it into a 9'win squad through ineptness, stubbornness and arrogance

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
NJlargent":1pc5qaez said:
It absolutely is on the coaches. This team that is SB talent on paper lost to the Redskins at home. And even if Walsh makes those kicks this is still a shit performance. The coaches were handed a 13 win squad and turned it into a 9'win squad through ineptness, stubbornness and arrogance
Agreed it's just not acceptable. And Pete as we all know won't change a damn thing

Seymour

Reaction score
Well I'm glad Pete just accepted responsibility on all the penalties and said it's on him to fix and they need to get that right and get out of their own way.

He also said "Russell was out of rhythm all game long".

Pretty rare to hear those things out of Pete.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Seymour":1exkteeo said:
Well I'm glad Pete just accepted responsibility on all the penalties and said it's on him to fix and they need to get that right and get out of their own way.

Big deal. How about he make a coaching change?

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
Seymour":1xbibwwm said:

Agreed Very true.
On a side note when he took responsibility last week for our lack thereof run game.. we went away from what was working instead of just trying to incorporate running into it or setting it up. We saw Bevell classic "run, run, Pass, punt"

Or our dreaded SB int play TWICE with the same results.. Ints

Seymour

Reaction score
NJlargent":224h45n7 said:
Seymour":224h45n7 said:

Good idea. I'll get right on that. :roll:

Anthony!

Reaction score
Seymour":3quj795n said:

I Agree with him, and part of the reason RW was never in rhythm was play calling, pressures, and penalties.

Josea16

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1zpcwyiw said:
I didn't watch. I had a bad feeling today. I listened here and there and checked the game day thread but I mostly played cars with my lil guy. Glad I avoided it.
It's games like these that I'm glad I live out of state. Basically this day was filled with a lot of bad football and results for the teams I pull for right across the board.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Yeah there was pressure on RW but it wasn't like he wasn't getting enough time to make plays. Washington had, it seemed like, 85% of Seattle's pass routes covered. If the Redskins got a play report of what Seattle was going to run before each snap, not that they did but, this is close to what it would have looked like. You could see it on replays and not to mention the individual defenders out played our receivers on jump balls.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Seymour":1hg43h1n said:

Pete has said this before and yet his team continues to rack up a a ton of penalties each week. A lot of them by repeat offenders.

They had 138 penalty yards today at home - 1 3 8!! Twice what the Skins had... inexcusable

last week - 120
the week before - 110

Josea16

Reaction score
NJlargent":ag92uebs said:
Seymour":ag92uebs said:

This. It's been the same crap for 2 1/2 years and a Superbowl. At least one coach should be gone if not all three stooges (coaches) under Pete. Hell, it's quickly becoming apparent that consideration might have to be given about moving on from Pete if this contonues.

Anthony!

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3mifsf7w said:
Exittium":3mifsf7w said:

You know its funny you keep saying 2.5 but everywhere I read it says 3 seconds so could you please provide some link that says the standard for an oline to block for their QB is 2.5

JimmyG

Reaction score
This was not all on coaches. Wilson had 2 interceptions, and there were least 3-4 other passes off the top of my head that easily could've been picked off (Will Compton nearly had two more, Mayweather almost had one on a poor throw to Graham, the converted-WR-to-CB almost had one, etc). Wilson was not sharp at all today.

Anthony!

Reaction score
JimmyG":3tjmyuyq said:
This was not all on coaches. Wilson had 2 interceptions, and there were least 3-4 other passes off the top of my head that easily could've been picked off (Will Compton nearly had two more, Mayweather almost had one on a poor throw to Graham, the converted-WR-to-CB almost had one, etc). Wilson was not sharp at all today.

I agree neither was the oline, the WRs, the defense, the St, the kicker, no one on this team played well at all. However all that said 3 straight games with over 100 yards of penalties, and today a lot of them on oline that killed drives. Lack of making adjustments, sorry that the coaches.