Some Offense Numbers from Eagles Game

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Touchdown to Field-goal (attempt ;) ) ratio: 3-1
Red Zone %: 100
Russ TD to Int ratio: 3-0
First quarter points: 10

Many fans on this board have been hoping for these things. It's worth noting them, since they were a reality. Hawks were never behind tonight against a team that hasn't really had to play catch-up much. These numbers are encouraging as they come against a tough and mostly healthy opponent's defense.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Wilson is unstoppable when he plays a good game. Today was his best of the season, except for perhaps the Texans game.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
gotta give bevel credit too cuz there was nothing scripted about the 1st 15 plays either
What a way to say , hey playoffs, here I am !!!

OP
OP
Ad Hawk

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":jgo99d3u said:
Wilson is unstoppable when he plays a good game. Today was his best of the season, except for perhaps the Texans game.

He was very careful with the ball, it seemed; his grounding was tough, but he read the D well and took what they gave.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The best numbers are 24 -10. They were also 3/3 in the red zone. They played well in all phases of the game tonight. It was great to see. Best of the season so far by a mile.

rossob

Reaction score
hawxfreak":lj7ilmvx said:
gotta give bevel credit too cuz there was nothing scripted about the 1st 15 plays either

Bevell deserves quite some credit today. The first drive was almost perfect, during the game we had multiple great play calls, and I believe there wasn't a single stupid one today.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Long drives are significant. We had some good ones tonight and that says a lot. Also punched Philly in the mouth, that was great to see.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
rossob":3clfayw9 said:
hawxfreak":3clfayw9 said:

Bevell deserves quite some credit today. The first drive was almost perfect, during the game we had multiple great play calls, and I believe there wasn't a single stupid one today.

I am not a Bevell critic/hater but I never want to see what I think is called the bubble screen again.

If it has worked even once this year for more than 2 yards, I don't remember seeing it, they almost always loose yards on that play.

The Hawks played like the Champs they are tonight and hopefully they keep it going until the end and just run the table, this was more than likely the toughest game they had left remaining and the #1 or 2 seed may still be up for grabs, just depends on what others may do assuming we just take care of the remaining games left.

GO HAWKS!!!