Seahawks, Ya'll Owe Us A Christmas Gift

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wrapped nice and neat under the Christmas tree this Christmas Eve in the shape of a "W" over the Cowboys. After last week's embarassment, yes, ya'll owe us. I've seen a lot of L's at home over the years as a Season Ticket Holder, but never did I recall saying "I want my money back" like I did last Sunday.

So tighten those laces and chin straps and give all of us 12's the Christmas gift we all deserve this Sunday in the form of a competitive game that ends in a W. Normally I don't say things like "you owe us" but after last Sunday...

You owe us.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And they are capable of delivering this gift. Beating the Cowboys AND the refs will be tough, but damn would that be the best xmas gift ever. Nobody thinks you can do it, prove em wrong fellas.

stang233

Reaction score
I would rather they gift us a L and then fire Bevell and Cable.

RussB

Reaction score
The best gift would be the firing of both bevell and cable. Dont care if they win anymore playoffs are unlikely.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
stang233":36kf0f4f said:
I would rather they gift us a L and then fire Bevell and Cable.
This!

Why win the remaining games, it's not gonna improve the team.

I think most here would agree alot of the issues stems from the coaches.

Winning the remaining games would give Carroll the excuse, "We finished strong and we can carry that over to next season."

No, there needs to be some big coaching changes.

There's almost no point in winning the next two games and still gonna miss playoffs. And even if they somehow make playoffs, they are one and done anyways.

I'd rather get a better draft position and be in the position to dismiss some bad coaches.

Just my two cents. Feel free to disagree.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You honestly think that losing on Sunday would just magically mean that Cable and Bevell are gone? Carroll is next level stubborn. Unless Paul Allen jumps in, nothing is etched in stone.
Fan how you want, but hoping your team loses, wow.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":24s7zjcc said:
You honestly think that losing on Sunday would just magically mean that Cable and Bevell are gone? Carroll is next level stubborn. Unless Paul Allen jumps in, nothing is etched in stone.
Fan how you want, but hoping your team loses, wow.
Losing the next two games would increase the odds Paul Allen jumps in and makes changes.

Winning would not increase the likelihood Allen does anything. He might write it off as just some fluke year.

stang233

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":38xr2gt4 said:
You want your team to lose. :229031_confused2:

Yes it hurts. Like slamming your finger in the door and having to pop your swollen nail. It hurts like hell to watch it but it has to be done to get better. I bleed blue... always will!!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
stang233":14481o6d said:
SoulfishHawk":14481o6d said:

Yes it hurts. Like slamming your finger in the door and having to pop your swollen nail. It hurts like hell to watch it but it has to be done to get better. I bleed blue... always will!!

It hurts a lot less not to slam your finger in the door...

RussB

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":267wq7xm said:
I dont "want" them to lose. Im just saying even if they win it doesnt matter this season anymore. Playoff hopes are done falcons are likely getting in and they have the tie breaker. So a loss is actually better for the team as dumb as that sounds lol

Sure id like to see them stomp the cowboys but that just increases the chances of bevell and cable staying, at this point i want them gone like most fans. And another bad loss makes that even more likely.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I’d much rather them fire all their coaches. That would be merry

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Pretty sure no one is getting fired even if we lose the last two games. Might as well hope we go to the playoffs instead of the season ending early for us. Off season is a long time.