intresting little read

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Str8OuttaSkittles":1y9w6aoz said:
https://www.fieldgulls.com/2018/1/2/16841332/darrell-bevell-seahawks-nfl-coaching-search-candidates-2018
going by the comments the general feeling there is cable is the fall guy

Didn't Favre get injured so badly behind that line that he retired?

OP
OP
Str8OuttaSkittles

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
ahah yeah he did but just going off that write up the warning signs are there for all to see bevell already had hof type players to work with now with the cable's o line its a complete bust ;) ;)

Steve2222

Reaction score
It’s got to sting seeing a QB you coached get a head coaching job before you.

Seymour

Reaction score
Interesting read.

If execution is the main problem (not), when was the last time anyone heard Pete say "just do your job"?

Sorry Pete nice guys finish last (to players and coaches) and it looks like that is where we are heading.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I love the author's stealth attempt to get rid of Bevell.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2vtk62k6 said:
I love the author's stealth attempt to get rid of Bevell.
My thoughts as well. BEVELL IS THE G.O.A.T.!! NEEDS A HEAD COACHING JOB RIGHT AWAY....PLEASE LISTEN TO ME AAARRGGGHHH.

P.s, Cable is awesome as well, and they make and great team. Should really keep them together.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
So Bevell get's credit for RW? Pete Carroll praises John Schneider for drafting Russell Wilson. Not the only article I have read either but only one I have been able to open. Maybe Bevell had a some stake but I seem to remember JS really going out on a limb to get him. Not like Bevell was the only Wisconsin boy in the organization.

The pick was also much maligned especially after we signed,,,, wait,,, who did we sign again at QB that year?