Tostitos Nfl Seattle Seahawks Chips & Dips Party Box

acer1240

Reaction score
LargentFan":asemdycn said:
So...ads? In the main forum no less? Hmmm...alright...

If you think it's an ad don't click on the link or donate more.

Unbelievable.......

This post is exactly why most long time members have stayed in the shadows. It's worth the effort, but the numbers are too strong against us.

I hope we go 2-14 this year if we don't make the playoffs anyways. Maybe it'll chase some of the entitlement off.

LargentFan

Reaction score
I just find it odd. We already have an amazon link on the front of the main forum. For the record, I use it every time I buy something from Amazon. But I don't understand why people will get chided for having threads about former Seahawks, but we can just make a thread advertising Tostitos?

And how is it not an ad??

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
LargentFan":12b2qjc5 said:
I just find it odd. We already have an amazon link on the front of the main forum. For the record, I use it every time I buy something from Amazon. But I don't understand why people will get chided for having threads about former Seahawks, but we can just make a thread advertising Tostitos?

And how is it not an ad??
Well, here's the distinction, as I see it.

A player on the team = a Seahawk
A former Seahawk actively playing for another team = Not a Seahawk
A former Seahawk now retired = a Seahawk

A product not actively featuring Seahawks = advertising
A product actively featuring Seahawks = information

I think that's a pretty clear distinction.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
One thing is for sure...you're not a real Seahawks fan if you don't eat Seahawks Tostitos chips and dip during a game.

Me? I eat nothing but Seahawks Tostitos chips and dip all day every day. That's how much bigger of a fan I am than everyone else. The doctors say my digestive system can't handle any more. But he just doesn't understand how important it is to be a good Seahawks fan. Makes me wonder what doctors are learning in college these days.

pmedic920

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1f8ptm4j said:
One thing is for sure...you're not a real Seahawks fan if you don't eat Seahawks Tostitos chips and dip during a game.

Me? I eat nothing but Seahawks Tostitos chips and dip all day every day. That's how much bigger of a fan I am than everyone else. The doctors say my digestive system can't handle any more. But he just doesn't understand how important it is to be a good Seahawks fan. Makes me wonder what doctors are learning in college these days.

It’s obvious to me that you are being sarcastic but it’s not obvious to everyone.

In that light I’m pointing it out.

This issue of “I’m the better”/ “who’s the better” fan has been something that we’ve been battling since I became a member.

We all care and enjoy things up to a level that is appropriate for us, and we generally don’t allow the “I’m a better fan than you” type posts because they serve zero purpose, and almost never do any good for our community.

I’m aware that you posted in jest but I’m taking this time to remind everyone, generally this type of post will be removed and or edited just as quickly as a post based on political content would be.

I’ll also add,the staff here at .net DO NOT randomly just decide what floats and what doesn’t.
Many hours of behind the scenes deliberations take place in making these decisions.

As a Member of .net, everyone has a voice, and opportunity to make our community a better place.
The staff is always available via PM or email, questions, comments, and concerns are always forwarded and addressed.

This is a community, it’s an “on line” community, and with that in mind, I encourage all to think about where you live.
I’ll ask this question.
Are you the type of person that helps the old lady next door mow her yard, or are you the type that lets your dog crap in it?

Why do I ask?
Because we all play a role in what our community is, or becomes.
Every time we hit “submit” we add a brick to the structure , and with just a few seconds of thought, that brick can be rock solid.

This post probably won’t be seen by very many but my hope is, that it makes sense to those that read it.

Here’s to the hope of a great Seahawk season.

I love all y’all.

:{)

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
I rarely post, but I visit this site every day. Why? To learn more about the NFL in general and the Seahawks in particular.

I have been following the Hawks since the first day, but I will admit that, like everyone else, even though I played waaaaaay back in high school, I am not the most knowledgeable person.

Here, however, I have found many, many, MANY people who know quite a lot. And I enjoy reading what they have to say. Again, simply because the knowledge here really is quite deep.

So, thank you to .net and all its members and mods.

And fenderbender's comment really was pretty obviously in jest. And funny as hell.

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
It was just a reminder to use the Amazon link when you buy anything. Doesn't have to be Seahawks related. Just because we have new ownership doesn't mean we no longer depend on member support to help cover costs. Yes we have links to Amazon and the donate page. But it doesn't hurt to remind people every once in awhile.

For those that do donate and/or use Amazon, Thank You. Every little bit helps. We do appreciate it. And it helps to avoid going the real ad way. There's a difference between a real ad and a shameless plug. :les:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I am a better Seahawks fan than everyone who has posted in this thread, just for reference.

Rocket

Reaction score
acer1240":393tpgvs said:
LargentFan":393tpgvs said:
So...ads? In the main forum no less? Hmmm...alright...

If you think it's an ad don't click on the link or donate more.

Unbelievable.......

This post is exactly why most long time members have stayed in the shadows. It's worth the effort, but the numbers are too strong against us.

I hope we go 2-14 this year if we don't make the playoffs anyways. Maybe it'll chase some of the entitlement off.

Bravo, Bro... Bravo. :2thumbs:

Rocket

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":7n8ihqjy said:
I am a better Seahawks fan than everyone who has posted in this thread, just for reference.
Oh no. That would be I. Or me. That's it, I'm better. More better. Betterest.