O/T (kind of) - Shead

King Dog

Reaction score
Man, looking at our roster and current situation at corner is kind of scary. I had forgotten about Shead until I saw this tweet the other day. He was somewhat of a surprise cut by Detroit and part of it was he wasn't healthy. He appears to be healthy now based on his tweet.

Now Flowers is on the injury report with a hammy.

I hope we bring him in for a look. He knows the system and could step right in and play if needed. Good on teams and good against the run if I remember correctly.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/dshead24/status/1038961814363668490[/tweet]

Rat

Reaction score
I'd like him more if he trusted in his own talent and hard work. He was good enough to make it to this level, he should be proud of that.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
The guy was in position to make plays, but never turned his head. Frustrating.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
King Dog":117l4ncv said:
Man, looking at our roster and current situation at corner is kind of scary. I had forgotten about Shead until I saw this tweet the other day. He was somewhat of a surprise cut by Detroit and part of it was he wasn't healthy. He appears to be healthy now based on his tweet.

Now Flowers is on the injury report with a hammy.

I hope we bring him in for a look. He knows the system and could step right in and play if needed. Good on teams and good against the run if I remember correctly.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/dshead24/status/1038961814363668490[/tweet]

HELL TO THE NO!!!!!
Tired of the guy’s “blind man’s bluff” defensive technique the first time here.
The guy can’t get his head turned around to save his life.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Hernia, I'm with you man, but it's gotta be better than Tre Flowers or Neiko Thorpe getting torched play after play

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Why do you guys want to keep recycling garbage? Trying g to be environmentally friendly? He is not good at all and never was. .time to move on already. Let's bring back Josh Wilson while we are at it.

acer1240

Reaction score
Cyrus12":20khqy3a said:
Why do you guys want to keep recycling garbage? Trying g to be environmentally friendly? He is not good at all and never was. .time to move on already. Let's bring back Josh Wilson while we are at it.

Hire Bevell!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
acer1240":2b5mm9j4 said:
Cyrus12":2b5mm9j4 said:

Hire Bevell!
$&@#%! :x