Travis Homer Named NFC Special Teams Player Of The Week

Jville

Reaction score
Qi4idjl6ybixiwejc1gh

"Throughout the week, (special teams coordinator Larry) Izzo was telling us we've got the green light if we see this look, and they gave it to us on the first play," Homer said after the game.

Fullback and special teams captain Nick Bellore, who forced the fumble Homer recovered, said of the fake punt, "It was pretty exciting to see Homer take it like that, and he was so kind to slow down a little bit so I could get out in front of him a little bit. You don't envision it working that well, but it's always good to see."

Seahawks RB Travis Homer Named NFC Special Teams Player Of The Week >>> Link >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks-rb-travis-homer-named-nfc-special-teams-player-of-the-week[/urltargetblank]

sutz

Reaction score
Well earned! Guy played his ass off. :irishdrinkers:

toffee

Reaction score
Loving the slowing down a little bit so Bellore can get ahead part.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
He's put in the work. Completely shredded his body, got a bit quicker, and does all the little things well. A glue player - helps hold it all together.

toffee

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3qeormfm said:
He's put in the work. Completely shredded his body, got a bit quicker, and does all the little things well. A glue player - helps hold it all together.

Quite sure Homer will never develop into another Marshawn, does he has the potential to become a Shawn lite?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
toffee":990qvtfe said:
Maelstrom787":990qvtfe said:

Quite sure Homer will never develop into another Marshawn, does he has the potential to become a Shawn lite?

That'd be an incredible development. I don't think I see it - I do see a special teams ace and fantastic third down back though.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
How did this happen?

I read on this very site by some incredibly smart posters, just ask them, that Travis Homer was useless & had no business being on an NFL field for any reason.

All kidding aside, well earned NFL honour for Travis.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Love it. Hard work pays off. Special teams contributions have kept a lot of players in the league for many years.

Latest posts