Best Part Of The Win?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Debbie Downers have to stay in their corners for at least another week. :p :stirthepot:

rcaido

Reaction score
Russ did a good job managing like always. an elite game manager. can we fire pete.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
I think what I like more than anything is that our passing game seems a little more complex. Obviously it's more successful due to the success of the run game and our OLine...but the emergence of Moore, targeting two different TEs, Lockett's re-emergence...Baldwin isn't the only guy to focus on as a defense. Even Prosise impacted the game today as he emptied the backfield and forced a TO to be called. Give RW time, and this is a potent offense when it needs to be.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Trust me they’ll still come out but adjust the narrative.

Stafford isn’t elite. Lions were playing a trap game. Our clock management still sucks. Russ got bailed out by his receivers and still is too short.

Haters gonna hate.

The rest of us will savour a great all round performance.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Game manager, too short. Pete can’t control the team, too player friendly. Seattle won’t win more than 4 games this season. Etc etc

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Russ was excellent again.

That, his play, his fitness, cant be questioned

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
rcaido":1l9auvte said:
Russ did a good job managing like always. an elite game manager. can we fire pete.

I really hope this was sarcasm.

14 of 17 for 248 yards and three touchdowns. 14.6 per attempt, and a perfect quarterback rating of 158.3. Brutally efficient, while feeding the ball to Carson for 100+ yards. That's... pretty fantastic.

MO Hawk

Reaction score
I was down on Ifedi, very happy to eat crow and admit I was wrong.

Still don't like Prosise (as a player, but he is probably a great guy).

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ever wonder if a petty, small part inside Bennett and Sherman shrivels up with the news of yet another Seahawks victory without their blessed presence?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Aros":1m4i41wl said:
Ever wonder if a petty, small part inside Bennett and Sherman shrivels up with the news of yet another Seahawks victory without their blessed presence?

I wouldn't be surprised if those guys root for Seahawk losses. ET probably isn't participating in any Blue Fridays either.

Love that we are playing so well without them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":1mk9czqu said:
Naw, I’ve moved on, they are not Hawks anymore. I will always be thankful for their championship play here, but their drama belongs to other teams now.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Aros":2m2pzd6e said:
Funny, I haven't heard one thing about Bennett since he left. As for Sherman, I will always respect him. But he was outta line with the 'message got old' bit.

Best part of the win?
For me it was the consistency of this team being a team. On all levels. Week to week.

The smaller parts are..
~ Ifedi's name not being associated with yellow laundry. I think we can lay this to rest. Thanks Tom.
~ The O-line playing like, well, an O-line
~ Graham who? I didn't understand why so many thought it would be hard to replace Jimmy's TDs when they were only going to him in one year of his visit here. Russ has always spread the ball.
~ P. Rich is not missed. He wasn't missed when he couldn't play and he's not missed now that he's gone.

Tough stretch is to continue next week at home vs the Chargers.

chris98251

Reaction score
Williamcooper needing to do his best DB Cooper imitation about Elite QB's

Montana needing to do his best imitation of Jimmy Graham who has yet to show up in Green bay as well and score a lot of touchdowns. Seems Moore, the RB's and Lockett have done a great job of making up for 10 TD's we lost with Graham leaving so far.

Those that said Solari and Schotty being here were a mistake now have almost a half a season to look at and can start warming up the oven for that Crow to be roasted.

That's a good start for a great win on the road against a team looked at as a contender at seasons start, 10 am and in a place we have bad memories of.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I missed the entire game today due to work and haven't seen a single highlight yet. Who did well today? Saw Dickson finally played today and Carson had 100 again, but that's it. Nice win though.

kf3339

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3568duj5 said:
Aros":3568duj5 said:
Naw, I’ve moved on, they are not Hawks anymore. I will always be thankful for their championship play here, but their drama belongs to other teams now.

:ditto:

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I think this new system gets production out of the TE without calling plays for him. I loved Dissley until he went out and we're still getting te catches. I think it's a check-down thing, or matchup, or something.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
MO Hawk":2u4tkmf9 said:
I was down on Ifedi, very happy to eat crow and admit I was wrong.

Still don't like Prosise (as a player, but he is probably a great guy).

Ifedi has been playing so well and one of the biggest reasons for Wilson's improved play as well.

The team has a very good vibe happening right now and I say that as one who thought this season was going to be 4-6 wins at best but by God they are looking like they'll shoot past that and then some.

Dare I say playoffs?

**tingle**

Atradees

Reaction score
So efficient today. The receivers catching nearly everything........Dickson.......Vannett....

and KJ!!!!