This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Los Angeles Chargers

Shaz

Reaction score
They seem to be overall a very realistic group

Honestly I can't say who's going to win, this game is a toss up

xray

Reaction score
Philip Rivers is a HOF QB...that much I'm sure of. The Hawks DB's will be very busy Sunday...IMO

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I'm no expert on the Chargers but Seattle is playing great football and were at home. We haven't been rolling like this with an upcoming home game in over a year . People are afraid were going to fall back to the Seahawks of the first 2 games. That's not happening . The Chargers are in for a long day Sunday.

D

DomeHawk

Been locked in a hotel room for a couple of days so I have been watching a lot of ESPN. One of their commentators named the Chargers as one of the best-5 teams in the NFL. Surprised me, I guess I haven't been paying attention.

In two days I haven't seen them mention the Seahawks once, even after that convincing win in Detroit. No love, maybe that's a good thing, I would rather see them playing w/a chip on their shoulder.

chris98251

Reaction score
DomeHawk":1os2a9og said:
Been locked in a hotel room for a couple of days so I have been watching a lot of ESPN. One of their commentators named the Chargers as one of the best-5 teams in the NFL. Surprised me, I guess I haven't been paying attention.

In two days I haven't seen them mention the Seahawks once, even after that convincing win in Detroit. No love, maybe that's a good thing, I would rather see them playing w/a chip on their shoulder.
What Channel again? There is your answer............