I think we're playing for draft pick this point.

redeye81

Reaction score
Not going to make playoffs..

Do we...

1. try to develop young players
or
2. tank for drafting better talent.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Try to win, and develop young guys.

Rat

Reaction score
I wouldn't give the Rams next week yet. They probably will win though.

Seymour

Reaction score
So we've already lost next week too? :roll: :177692:

TreeRon

Reaction score
Depends on how serious some of these injuries are. If Flucker is out for any period of time we're in deep doo doo for ex..

OP
OP
R

redeye81

Reaction score
Let revisit this next week.. LOL..

Again time to think about draft picks?

OP
OP
R

redeye81

Reaction score
Dude please attack Geekhawk. I am tired of PC thought.. do it dude don't hold back!! if you disagree please state it. Call me names. I don't care. *mod edit*that PC crap..

Personally I am not sold on Scotty.. Please prove me wrong..

Edit by staff.
No masked f bombs on main page.
Please review the rules.

LTH

Reaction score
Remember that it was a Gus Bradley D... So its not surprising that Wilson didn't have the best game being that Bradley knows him so well... It doesn't surprise me the chargers secondary had a game... we are still in it... dont freak out people...

LTH

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Play for draft pick???? That is sooooo fantasy/madden mentality. What a great team culture you would have. Sheesh.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
redeye81":39xnq78p said:

Do we...

or
I don't think you ever want to tank. That being said I don't think this is a good team right now. We are decidedly mediocre. Our next games are as follows: Rams@LA, Green bay@Seattle, Panthers@Carolina, 49ers@Seattle, Vikings@Seattle, Chiefs@Seattle, Arizona@Seattle.

I can see us beating the Panthers, 49ers, and the Cardinals. We may be able to beat GB, but I think that match up goes either way. Vikings, Rams, and Chiefs I'm marking as losses. That puts us in the range of anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7. We could get 9-7, but only if we steal a win against the Rams, Chiefs, or Vikings, as well as win against Green Bay. We also need to beat the teams that we should be able to beat.

9-7 may be enough to get us a wildcard, but I wouldn't exactly count on it. That would put us right on the fringe of being a playoff team. From there you just pray that the team can catch lightning in a bottle, and pull a New York Giants. Will we get there? I think that will depend on Carson, and our lines health. He has shown that he is the true lifeblood of this team. Without him I don't think we get far.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
redeye81":3kw0fh0f said:
Dude please attack Geekhawk. I am tired of PC thought.. do it dude don't hold back!! if you disagree please state it. Call me names. I don't care. F that PC crap..

Encouraging him to break board rules isn't cool. The funniest part of this is how you keep editing your post as you think of new provocations to add to your post.

Also, this wasn't about "Scotty." It was about your opinion that the Seahawks, at .500 currently, are playing for draft position. This is one of the most asinine posts I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot; from DonkoSpurt all the way to the whole "internet lawyer" thing back in like 2011.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Lose next week against the Rams? Not so fast.

Maybe the Rams will be worn out from this week. They lost against the Saints today.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":v7v81x1y said:
redeye81":v7v81x1y said:

Do we...

or
I don't think you ever want to tank. That being said I don't think this is a good team right now. We are decidedly mediocre. Our next games are as follows: Rams@LA, Green bay@Seattle, Panthers@Carolina, 49ers@Seattle, Vikings@Seattle, Chiefs@Seattle, Arizona@Seattle.

I can see us beating the Panthers, 49ers, and the Cardinals. We may be able to beat GB, but I think that match up goes either way. Vikings, Rams, and Chiefs I'm marking as losses. That puts us in the range of anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7. We could get 9-7, but only if we steal a win against the Rams, Chiefs, or Vikings, as well as win against Green Bay. We also need to beat the teams that we should be able to beat.

9-7 may be enough to get us a wildcard, but I wouldn't exactly count on it. That would put us right on the fringe of being a playoff team. From there you just pray that the team can catch lightning in a bottle, and pull a New York Giants. Will we get there? I think that will depend on Carson, and our lines health. He has shown that he is the true lifeblood of this team. Without him I don't think we get far.

Russ is the lifeblood of this team. We lose if he plays poorly, which he did today. Also, 9-7 is not "mediocre." We lost to a loaded Chargers team that most pundits expect to make the Super Bowl. 10-6 is still possible

The second most important player to our offense is Fluker. If he's done, then it doesn't matter who's running. With Fluker, we can make due with Penny and Davis. Also, we'll be in every game. We can win against all the teams you mentioned and lose to all the teams you mentioned. Much like the Panthers, who are 6-2 but can lose or win any game going forward

GeekHawk

Reaction score
redeye81":p2d1dtal said:
Dude please attack Geekhawk. I am tired of PC thought.. do it dude don't hold back!! if you disagree please state it. Call me names. I don't care. *mod edit*that PC crap..

Edit by staff.
No masked f bombs on main page.
Please review the rules.

If you want my actual opinion of you, take it to The Shack. I've been a member of this board since 1998 and I'm not screwing that up for you. Also I'm a classy guy and won't start a thread in The Shack about people who piss me off in the main forum.

You know about The Shack, right?

Meanwhile, out here I attack the post and not the poster. No matter how hard it is to do one and not the other.