This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

BlueThunder

Reaction score

sdog1981

Reaction score
They are an odd rival. On one hand, I want them to go 0-16 every year that Jed York owns the team and on the other hand I want the Seahawks to always end their playoff hopes.

Side notes how do they have some topics that go on for over 500 pages?

Polaris

Reaction score
sdog1981":2d7ewns0 said:
They are an odd rival. On one hand, I want them to go 0-16 every year that Jed York owns the team and on the other hand I want the Seahawks to always end their playoff hopes.

Side notes how do they have some topics that go on for over 500 pages?

You may get your wish. There is a good chance if you look at the NFC Playoff picture that a Seattle win will terminate any San Francisco Playoff hopes for 2018 mathematically.

Bandwagon76

Reaction score
They have threads all about their division rivals and of course the Seattle thread is GOLD. This Elguapo guy they have is about as ignorant as they come. Almost to the point where I’m not sure if he’s serious or not. He really hates Russel Wilson and thinks he’s just so aweful. Isn’t Russ sitting somewhere around 67% 25/5 td into ratio? The all to Moore on 4th down was a lucky “jump ball” that Moore caught to make Wilson look good!? Literally one of the best and most accurate throws I’ve ever seen in that situation.

I really am new to jumping on and reading other teams forums and their ideas about our Seahawks and I gotta tell ya I wasn’t impressed with the Webzone fans football acumen.

sdog1981

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2wmc6om8 said:
Pretty much everyone knows that the Webzone is a hive of scum and villainy...

Aint that the truth. That is why 2012-2014 was so much fun going over there.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
The only thing that gets pummelled more than the 49ers is Rueben Foster's girlfriend.

Bandwagon76

Reaction score
GeekHawk":25z04krv said:
Pretty much everyone knows that the Webzone is a hive of scum and villainy...

You can’t unsee it.. like accidentally stumbling across a playgirl magazine.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Bandwagon76":1fw0rfhf said:
They have threads all about their division rivals and of course the Seattle thread is GOLD. This Elguapo guy they have is about as ignorant as they come. Almost to the point where I’m not sure if he’s serious or not. He really hates Russel Wilson and thinks he’s just so aweful. Isn’t Russ sitting somewhere around 67% 25/5 td into ratio? The all to Moore on 4th down was a lucky “jump ball” that Moore caught to make Wilson look good!? Literally one of the best and most accurate throws I’ve ever seen in that situation.

I really am new to jumping on and reading other teams forums and their ideas about our Seahawks and I gotta tell ya I wasn’t impressed with the Webzone fans football acumen.
Elguapo got perma-banned from here. He was Livinginhawktown here.
He is still bitter about it, and used many fake names which were all banned as well.

The Webzone is basically the filthy rest stop toliet of the Internet.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Oh no, please don't call Russell Wilson a "game manager"! What a bunch of has bens and tools. 2 and 9, you have no leverage in any conversation. Just say, we suck and we will probably lose. Stupid Dickfors.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":24i1tpgy said:
Bandwagon76":24i1tpgy said:

Elguapo got perma-banned from here. He was Livinginhawktown here.
He is still bitter about it, and used many fake names which were all banned as well.

The Webzone is basically the filthy rest stop toliet of the Internet.

We tried spraying it with Lysol....and the Lysol went back into the can. It said I aint going in there.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
I like how the two clowns ragging on Wilson never bring up the atrocious offensive line he had to play behind while still putting up good numbers. Typical guys who think they are smarter and see things clearer but are really morons blinded by hate.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Speaking of the 49ers forum, I got banned from the original official 49ers forum years ago for posting an ESPN Bodies picture of Patrick Willis except edited with a black block with the yellow words “censored” on it, which blocked his genitalia.

Why would I get banned for that, you ask? Because the block hung well past his knees. :179422: :mrgreen:

sdog1981

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3o3koqhw said:
Speaking of the 49ers forum, I got banned from the original official 49ers forum years ago for posting an ESPN Bodies picture of Patrick Willis except edited with a black block with the yellow words “censored” on it, which blocked his genitalia.

Why would I get banned for that, you ask? Because the block hung well past his knees. :179422: :mrgreen:

You see, stuff like this is why we like you so much.

Bandwagon76

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1zv93p4b said:

Patrick Willis was a good player. Personally I would have liked to see Kevin Willis play in the NFL. Talk about an absolute beast of a human being.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Bandwagon76":1jhwt968 said:
5_Golden_Rings":1jhwt968 said:

Patrick Willis was a good player. Personally I would have liked to see Kevin Willis play in the NFL. Talk about an absolute beast of a human being.

[youtube]Qw9oX-kZ_9k[/youtube]

Bandwagon76

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":tzyba8ag said:
Bandwagon76":tzyba8ag said:
5_Golden_Rings":tzyba8ag said:

He was the Power Forward for the Atlanta Hawks when Dominique Wilkins and Spid Webb where there! I was mostly joking except he was a big mofo!

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Bandwagon76":34ju3zlu said:
Sox-n-Hawks":34ju3zlu said:
Bandwagon76":34ju3zlu said:
5_Golden_Rings":34ju3zlu said:

He was the Power Forward for the Atlanta Hawks when Dominique Wilkins and Spid Webb where there! I was mostly joking except he was a big mofo!

I thought that was where you were going with it. He would have been one goofy dude in an NFL uniform.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I remember the good ol’ days when I would do full days of research just to trash on the 49ers.

Now it’s like they are lil’ bro.

All those ex-Hawks. Cute.

chris98251

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":smsvmq59 said:
I remember the good ol’ days when I would do full days of research just to trash on the 49ers.

Now it’s like they are lil’ bro.

All those ex-Hawks. Cute.

Well it's a lot easier when they bring the stories to you for the last 10 years or so.