Getting Mychal Kendricks back is HUGE

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Kendricks is eligible to play the rest of the season, starting Monday night against the Vikings.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I sure hope so this defense gives up chunk plays at a very high rate.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Calitro is playing great atm too!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, really hoping this gives the D a boost. They're still doing OK, but just OK.

Too many chunk plays, too many long runs, too many receivers running free in the backfield.

Wagner could use some help in the front 7.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Griffin needs some help.. he is playing horrible! I am not sure why they couldn't just leave him on the right side and let flower learn the Left.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Flowers needs to be more consistent with his tackling. He pretty much saved the game against Carolina with a great tackle, but looked horrible tackling today.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
hawks85":698zssdn said:
You take away some of those big chunk plays and we are a top 10 defense.

8th in scoring defense — 21.6 points per game allowed.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I have my doubts as to whether we can succeed in the playoffs with as poor a defensive showing as we put against one of the league's worst offenses today, and the previous week versus Carolina. Stats and rankings be damned.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":r6e7cs7v said:
I have my doubts as to whether we can succeed in the playoffs with as poor a defensive showing as we put against one of the league's worst offenses today, and the previous week versus Carolina. Stats and rankings be damned.

Jfc .. They scored 16 pts .....

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Ambrose83":3bn6ztu3 said:
MontanaHawk05":3bn6ztu3 said:

Allowing repeated 80-yard drives is more significant than stopping them at the 1. The former is unsustainable and will break against QB's better than Mullens (who was actually pretty decent). It HAS done just that against Jared Goff, twice.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Ambrose83":nn6shinx said:
MontanaHawk05":nn6shinx said:

Yeah...against the Niners. The Saints, Rams won't be so forgiving.

Own The West

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":2mzlmgft said:
Ambrose83":2mzlmgft said:
MontanaHawk05":2mzlmgft said:

Agreed. Getting carved up by Mullens (400+ yards!) doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Own The West":1wdrvjuk said:
PlinytheCenter":1wdrvjuk said:
Ambrose83":1wdrvjuk said:
MontanaHawk05":1wdrvjuk said:

Agreed. Getting carved up by Mullens (400+ yards!) doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Lots of garbage time yards... Its all context... I agree the D is the weak link but we were a play or two both times from,beating the rams ... We can play with anyone...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Huge addition to say the least. They really need him in the middle, I'm guessing we will see a fired up guy w/a lot to prove. And with a lot appreciation to be back on the field.

Latest posts