IF The Seahawks Make The Playoffs...

IF The Seahawks Make The Playoffs...

• They will win the wildcard game but lose the divisional.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • They will lose the wildcard. One and done.

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • They will make it to the NFC Championship and lose.

Votes: 23 19.8%
  • They will make it to the NFC Championship and win!

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Super Bowl and win baby!!!

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • Super Bowl and lose.

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

sutz

Reaction score
Tough one to call. Depending on who we face, we match up fairly well against most of the NFC contenders.

I'm usually a homer on these kinds of things, so I vote for lose the NFCCG. :179417: :les:

kidhawk

Reaction score
sutz":25i4oxhq said:
Tough one to call. Depending on who we face, we match up fairly well against most of the NFC contenders.

I'm usually a homer on these kinds of things, so I vote for lose the NFCCG. :179417: :les:

I'm with you here, but only 2 teams scare me, and we played one of them (the Rams) twice to the last drives of the games. I know we lost to the Bears, but we aren't that team anymore. I really see us competing well with anyone except maybe the Saints (although I just can't bring myself to count us totally out of that game either).

I still would best guess it logically we win one and lose in the divisional round. But If we should make it to a divisional round, I'll probably homer myself into believing we will win :2thumbs:

Seymour

Reaction score
Sorry folks.....Aint makin' it by the Aint's

20104615457 SF1978 1x02 Deflectorshield

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Isn't it awesome that we can even have this thread in December? So sweet.

My best guess is winning the wildcard and losing the divisional but man oh man this team is perfectly capable of going on a run and beating every team to the Super Bowl.

I mean, would you bet against Russell and the Seahawks in January?

knownone

Reaction score
I've said it all season and I'll continue to say it. There is not a single team in the NFC Seattle can't beat. I think we beat Dallas. I'd favor us in a rematch against the Rams, and after what I saw from Dallas against the Saints I think we can give them all they can handle and then some.

I don't think we are a year away from being a legitimate contender. We have a top 10 offense and defense, we have the second best QB and Coach tandem since 2012, and most importantly we've played the 3rd toughest schedule in the NFL so far and just 7 points separate us from the #1 team in the conference and from winning our division.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Just that we are talking playoffs is already a massive win for this season.
Anything extra is icing on the cake.
We aren't winning the Superbowl with this defense though - I can guarantee you that.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CableThanos_/status/1069689044190121984[/tweet]

:lol:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
iigakusei":2rwxrvay said:
We aren't winning the Superbowl with this defense though - I can guarantee you that.

Can you? :p

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
hawknation2018":17x1ewfk said:

O..................................................M .................................................G

EPIC!!!!!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Probably the best video I have seen in relation to the Hawks in years. Amazing LOL

Fade

Reaction score
hawknation2018":jdiffl3k said:

The Bevell screen part was the funniest. :D

Chawker

Reaction score
I have to admit that I had us just missing the play-offs to, but I'm sure glad they proved me wrong.

And I got them losing the NFC championship. It tuff winning on the road in January, but I'm always hopeful.
Cheers 46

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I think we win in Dallas pull the upset at the rams and lose in New Orleans.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I say YE has a nice booty....er uh...yer avatar doth. I cast my vote...that is all that needs be sayeth.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
We're playing just good enough to where anything can happen. Remember the frickin' 2005 Steelers that went from Wild Card to SB Champions... Oh YOU know that team... I know you do... :evil: We just need to make sure we have a Ref that grew up in Seattle on the squad....

But here are 6 NFL Wild-Card Teams That Won the Super Bowl.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/6-wil ... bowl.html/

We can do it. Keep the faith!

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Seymour":nraqcxzp said:
Sorry folks.....Aint makin' it by the Aint's

20104615457 SF1978 1x02 Deflectorshield

I was with you until I done sawd them play this week. Now...I have possible misplaced ego.

As of now, we will do better than my 9-7 prediction, so if we take out the rams I will be ECSTATIC!

hawks85

Reaction score
knownone":2lxel53n said:
I've said it all season and I'll continue to say it. There is not a single team in the NFC Seattle can't beat. I think we beat Dallas. I'd favor us in a rematch against the Rams, and after what I saw from Dallas against the Saints I think we can give them all they can handle and then some.

I don't think we are a year away from being a legitimate contender. We have a top 10 offense and defense, we have the second best QB and Coach tandem since 2012, and most importantly we've played the 3rd toughest schedule in the NFL so far and just 7 points separate us from the #1 team in the conference and from winning our division.
Actually our defense is ranked 20th and our offense is 19th. You take away some of those chunk plays then yes we would have a 10 ten defense.

Mizak

Reaction score
Are the Seahawks capable of winning 3 straight road playoff games on the way to the Super Bowl?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Nope,,,,, not committing to anything. Make the playoffs first. If we win our first playoff game,,,,,,,wow shit is gonna get fun. Really enjoying the ride.