Angry Doug Is...

LTH

Reaction score
Angry Doug is back ... He is SAVAGE! :rumble:

Thoughts?

LTH

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Loving it. We need to sit him out next week and keep him healthy for the playoffs. He looked gimpy out there at times.

Seymour

Reaction score
great to see. Nice to see him dominate again! :2thumbs:

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
That last one handed TD catch was incredible to say the least...This guy is on it... no question about that! The throw by Wilson? unbelievable!!

LTH

SlickRick

Reaction score
Looked phenomenal & is a beast... Tyler deserves love too, hes grown into a great receiver & gotten better year after year

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Wilson to Baldwin is one of the greatest passing tandems of all time.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
All time possibly. Baldwin is by far our most clutch receiver. But.....this year to Lockett is off the charts statistically.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Baldwin was huge and so was Lockett but huge props to Moore for his 2nd effort picking up a 1st down and Ed Dickson for a couple of great plays.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I’ve been waiting for Doug’s breakout game all year. Each week he’s get closer to having his timing with Wilson then get hurt again. If he stays healthy he’s going to be a force in the playoffs

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I didn't like his answer to the Sherman question in the presser last night. What he should have said is Sherman doesn't play here anymore so what he says does not matter. On the field he was great . Siding with Sherman after a huge win last night really irritated me.

sutz

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":23kygu3q said:
I didn't like his answer to the Sherman question in the presser last night. What he should have said is Sherman doesn't play here anymore so what he says does not matter. On the field he was great . Siding with Sherman after a huge win last night really irritated me.
Meh. Doug and Sherm are friends, have been since the Stanford days. Remember, Sherm was a WR before he moved over to D, so it is likely that they sat in the same meeting rooms for WRs more than once.

Doug can say what he wants, he's earned it. I didn't hear anything that bothered me. But I don't dig around looking for nit-picky crap to hate people on. :229031_shrug:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2l6nvh3b said:

His answer was honest appraisal. We all saw the dumpster fire of last year. We also witnessed Pete's reclamation project and the results are what we'd hoped. Sherman was never wrong. It's just that he never realized that he was one of the ones that lost their way. Pete jettisoned the locker room lawyers and ineffective coaches and kept the the guys that still were all in.

So if you are gone, that says something about how Pete viewed the necessary culture change.