Tomorrow (Today?)

Cartire

Reaction score
Want everyone to know. This has been a great season.

Honestly, win or lose tomorrow, we had another winning season. Playoffs. The Seahawks have never, in its history, had this much, sustained success. It's been an amazing ride that doesn't look likes it's letting up. Most people here remember the long, pitiful stretches. The disappointment. Even the finest moments were only 2-3 years long. This has been historic for the Seahawks.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I want to remind people that complain about our coach, QB, ect,ect... just go back and relive the 90’s Seahawks teams. Seriously. It’s been an awesome ride and here is to keeping this season rolling tomorrow! Cheers

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":1ezckzlr said:
Want everyone to know. This has been a great season.

Honestly, win or lose tomorrow, we had another winning season. Playoffs. The Seahawks have never, in its history, had this much, sustained success. It's been an amazing ride that doesn't look likes it's letting up. Most people here remember the long, pitiful stretches. The disappointment. Even the finest moments were only 2-3 years long. This has been historic for the Seahawks.

I agree. After the way we started the season, and to now be in the playoffs?...a win tomorrow would just be icing on the cake.

I love this team!! :les:

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Im personally extremely confused about the tomorrow/today thing. Its currently 5:48PM Saturday where I sit in Japan. When I land in Seattle it will be 2:30PM Saturday. I think that means Im a time traveller. I shall bring the keys to success back from the future with me....