Looks like we are the lock of the week!

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'll bet he gets almost every pick wrong, including us.

It's interesting that he brings up Poona, an UDFA, and Bill Leavy:

" but the line looks thin again after losing defensive tackle Poona Ford to injury"

"There will be no revenge on Bill Leavy on Sunday in Pittsburgh, just more early-season road struggles for the Seahawks. "

LTH

Reaction score
Its kind of an interesting thing... I have almost no respect for the national media... They very seldom have given the Hawks any respect with the exception of a few...This doesn't surprise me in the least how some of these guys have a job is beyond me...

LTH

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I have no issue with media picking against us, what really annoys me is the complete lack of knowledge about our team. Hence why their predictions are always so off base. For example, everyone knows that when Pete doesn’t know an offense or has very little film on someone, he plays base defense. He’ll give you the yards and clamp down in the red zone. We’ve beaten plenty of teams who throw for 400 yards plus.

Anyone who watched the game knows we came out with a vanilla game plan. We could have played Ansah, but chose to keep him inactive. Yet our D-line still wreaked havoc. I don’t care how bad the Bengals O-line supposedly is, Clowney looked special. The blunders we had against the Bengals, like Thompson giving up that TD, were way more flukey than the Steelers getting beat down.

Also, I bet the Bengals finish at least 7-9, and will lose some close games. I suspect the Bengals are going to win against the 49ers this weekend. As they’re going to be a tough out for most teams. Zac Taylor is going to do for Dalton what McVay did for Goff. They’re going to put up 300 yards against a lot of teams. Ross is going to break out this year. But much like the Seahawks, the national media doesn’t pay attention to the Bengals. So they’re going to come with the same low IQ analysis until they get proven wrong again.

ivotuk

Reaction score
ivotuk":3969etb4 said:
I'll bet he gets almost every pick wrong, including us.

It's interesting that he brings up Poona, an UDFA, and Bill Leavy:

" but the line looks thin again after losing defensive tackle Poona Ford to injury"

"There will be no revenge on Bill Leavy on Sunday in Pittsburgh, just more early-season road struggles for the Seahawks. "

Hahahaha!

I Love being right!! Eat it Referees and your bullying no call on the helmet-to-helmet hit on our QB!! Suspend that P.O.S.!

Latest posts