Seahawks' 2020 opponents are set.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Whisper is Dolphins road game might be in London.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3wxtv2xm said:
How is Minnesota coming here for the third straight year?
They’re 2nd in their division and we’re 2nd in ours? Also to balance out home and away games? I remember we always had to go to Carolina each year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keyhawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3plqjfl0 said:

Let's hope not. No NFC West team should have to play in London. Already too many miles having to play the AFC East and NFC East.

mikeak

Reaction score
Miami and Buffalo finally looking like decent teams and that is when we get to play them. Just funny after Patriots has been using those easy wins every year as a stepping stone to bye weeks and Superbowl runs lol

Good schedule. Fun games 5 playoff teams

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":izx8ikvz said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1211581435481444352[/tweet]

Hopefully the 6-2 version of the Falcons will show up instead of the 1-7 version.

Gonna take the girlfriend to a game at the Clink next season... She's a big Hawks fan and attended Super Bowl XXV back in the day (Disney employee who got a free ticket) but she's never attended a regular season game.

Leaning on the Patriots game if Brady comes back... otherwise probably Dallas or SF.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
Finally not playing an away game in Carolina? What is this the first time in a decade?

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":3uu7u2pu said:
Finally not playing an away game in Carolina? What is this the first time in a decade?

The NFL scheduling at its best.

This year the NFC West plays the NFC South so Atlanta gets Seattle at home... and next year the 2nd place NFC West plays the 2nd place NFC South on the road... so Atlanta gets Seattle at home again... back to back.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":1j73pakz said:

Yes!

I know the schedulers can't please everyone, but dang. WAY too much Panthers during the 2010s.

Fanatics

Reaction score
Code:
49ers	          Seattle

@New Orleans      Minnesota
Green Bay	      @Atlanta
@Dallas	        Dallas
@NY Giants	     NY Giants
@New England      New England
@NY Jets	       NY Jets
Philadelphia	   @Philadelphia
Washington	     @Washington
Buffalo	        @Buffalo
Miami	          @Miami

84-76 (.525)      75-85 (.469)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":c9pcmbit said:
I hope not. I'll be living in Miami by then and I would LOVE to see the Seahawks play there. I've got too many other trips happening in 2020 to add a trip to London, lol.

IronSaint

Reaction score
AubHawk71":3fk6q0pv said:
FloridaSeahawk18":3fk6q0pv said:

Yes!

I know the schedulers can't please everyone, but dang. WAY too much Panthers during the 2010s.
The schedule makers don't pick the opponents or where the games are played. That's already been decided on a rotation that's been in place since 2002 when they had the division re-alignment. The schedule makers only decide WHEN the teams are playing.

Every team in the NFC South played every team in the NFC West in 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019.

The rest of the years y'all ended up playing the Panthers was due to finishing in the same place of the divisional standings as they did the previous year.

• 2012 - because y'all both finished 3rd in the NFC West/South in 2011
    2014 - because y'all both won the NFC West/South in 2013
    2015 - because y'all both won the NFC West/South in 2014
    2018 - because y'all both finished 2nd in the NFC West/South in 2017
Other years, where our divisions didn't play each other, y'all finished in a different place than the Panthers...

2011 - in 2010 y'all finished 1st in the West but the Panthers finished 4th in the South, so as a result y'all played the Falcons (who won the South in 2010) and they played the Cardinals (who finished last in the West in 2010)

2017 - in 2016 y'all finished 1st in the West but the Panthers finished 4th in the South, so as a result y'all played the Falcons (who won the South in 2016) and they played the 49ers (who finished last in the West in 2016)

Whether these "same-place finisher" games are home or away is based on a different rotation that is on a 6-year cycle.

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
I know it's very early, but ICYMI:

http://bit.ly/Hawks_2020_Schedule

- Seattle Seahawks -
Home:
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers
Dallas Cowboys
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots
New York Giants
New York Jets

Away:
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers
Atlanta Falcons
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins

chris98251

Reaction score
That is not a easy schedule by any means, even Giants and Jets are going to be improved let alone our division, Washington has Rivera as Coach now also and are trying to bring Del Rio in as DC, can't see that being very easy either if late.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
chris98251":1advi65x said:
That is not a easy schedule by any means, even Giants and Jets are going to be improved let alone our division, Washington has Rivera as Coach now also and are trying to bring Del Rio in as DC, can't see that being very easy either if late.
Cuz it’s so telling before the draft, free agency, pre-season.....

:34853_doh:

Latest posts