Niners or Vikes?

quadsas

Reaction score
Obviously the outcome of that game matters a lot, one will give us what we truly want, and the other one gives us NFC Championship at home again.

I personally want Niners to win, would be nothing better than to kill em one more

Erebus

Reaction score
There is definitely an upside to both outcomes. The Vikings are probably easier, but we've beat both teams already this year, at the venues where the games would take place. I'm going to root for the Vikings, just for the slightly easier matchup and the home NFCCG. But the thought of ending the 49ers season (in their own stadium) is very alluring to me.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawks are 3-0 in NFCCG’s in Seattle. IF and it’s a big IF, Seattle wins Sunday and the Vikes beat the Niners the
NFCCG is here.

Go Vikes, beat the Niners!

Mad Dog

Reaction score
As a STH, It's a big plus to get playoff games at CLink. So it's not even a question in my mind. Winning a berth to a SB with 60000 friendly fans is what makes having season tickets in the down years worthwhile.

Go Vikes.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Conf champ game at home is the best possible, but I wouldn't mind a chance to be the one that knocks off the Niners. Besides that, if we play the Niners that makes it a certainty our division will be representing in the SB.
I just want the Hawks to win no matter who or where we play.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Entertainment-wise, who DOESN'T want a 9ers/Hawks game. They just activated Alexander, and they're healthier starterwise than they've been since Week 3. If I were a betting man, I'd have to give the edge to the 9ers.

But matchup wise I have to prefer the Vikes. Our regular game win was more solid, plus HFA.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Easy, Vikings.

Only thing better than a Niners loss is Seattle beating the Niners but I’ll take Minnesota beating the Niners so the Seahawks can have a chance to host the NFC Championship but it would also piss off Niner Nation and that would be hilarious.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Vikings. Give our team a rest from traveling if we win tomorrow.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I would like to beat Sherman, but I think Paul Allen's sister raising the 12 flag would be a bigger deal.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I clicked on this thread because I assumed it had to be a joke.

Why on earth would any hawk fan be pulling for the Niners???

Chance for a home game? Chance to eliminate a rival and the most talented team left in the NFC??

It's not even a question.

OP
OP
Q

quadsas

Reaction score
Hawkpower":237a6p4c said:

Chance for a home game? Chance to eliminate a rival and the most talented team left in the NFC??

Cause NFL is all about entertainment. And there wouldn't be a more entertaining game than Hawks @ Niners. It seemed destined ever since Lynch came back

Hawkpower

Reaction score
quadsas":2ruj5yqj said:
Hawkpower":2ruj5yqj said:

Cause NFL is all about entertainment. And there wouldn't be a more entertaining game than Hawks @ Niners. It seemed destined ever since Lynch came back

For a nuetral observer? Sure.

For a Seahawk fan that wants their team to win the Superbowl? Vikings and its not even close.

Sadly it doesnt look like its going to happen.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would want the Vikings for all the obvious reasons. One final home playoff game and it's for all the marbles to make it to the big dance, against a team - like us - that hasn't had any rest.

Beating the 49ers on their turf, denying them a trip to the Super Bowl though would be absolutely delicious and at this moment is still in play. If they can take care of the Packers, we get that chance.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Aros":2ego2z34 said:
I would want the Vikings for all the obvious reasons. One final home playoff game and it's for all the marbles to make it to the big dance, against a team - like us - that hasn't had any rest.

Beating the 49ers on their turf, denying them a trip to the Super Bowl though would be absolutely delicious and at this moment is still in play. If they can take care of the Packers, we get that chance.

I wouldn't mind seeing Russ eating a turkey leg on the 9ers logo at midfield!

Latest posts