Nov. 23 - Dec 17 Schedule

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think throwbacks are week 8 against the browns.

I've heard they are also going to wear them for either the Thanksgiving game or the Cowboys game, or maybe both. It was wrongly assumed and/or reported before the season began that they would only be worn for the Browns game. That is not true. That is only the FIRST game of the year they will be worn.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
A lot can happen between now and then. For every team.
"You play the hand you're dealt."-Chuck Knox.
Even though those games are scheduled, that aspect won't change. Between now and then, we could see a completely different hand dealt out. Injuries, suspensions, poor play, good play, head cases, etc...This week I'm going to worry about which teams I will watch on Sunday to get out of yard work. I'll worry about this stretch late in November.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
I've heard they are also going to wear them for either the Thanksgiving game or the Cowboys game, or maybe both. It was wrongly assumed and/or reported before the season began that they would only be worn for the Browns game. That is not true. That is only the FIRST game of the year they will be worn.
Browns, Boys & 9ers all have basically the same jersy's from before our switch. All would feel like a classic matchup.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
True true....

It wouldn't be unique for our Seahawks to pull out huge victories over the next 4 games, inspire Championship conversation, only to crap the bed in "easier" games later in the season. One week at a time is best for players' performance as well as fans' sanity. ...but hope burns eternal...
And there's always whatever f__kery that awaits us in AZ in the finale.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
I said 10-7 preseason. If they can go 3-2 during that stretch (incl. the Lambs), maybe 11-6 or 12-5.

I don't think the Seahawks are an elite, top four or five team with Smith or Lock. If they had a great q.b. who could carry them, maybe.