Another Injury in GB.

chris98251

Reaction score
Didn't see this posted but Jefferson broke his foot during the game, that could be why we seen less pressure up the gut.

sutz

Reaction score
With no more games to play, I guess injury reports were low priority.

Thanks for the heads up.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Hopefully we got them all out of our system this year and it swings back the other way next year

Seanhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1knit1h0 said:
Didn't see this posted but Jefferson broke his foot during the game, that could be why we seen less pressure up the gut.

Did he break it week 3? Sorry, but the pass rush was just atrocious this year and Sunday it looked like more of the same.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
He broke it during the game, also of note, Wagner played with a Knee and Ankle problem, Hunt played with a broken Fibula and a finger that had to be reset from dislocation, staff did it the first time but he was in the huddle doing it the rest of the game.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":qobm0rju said:
And Hunt played center on a stress fractured leg.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3up79e0n said:
He broke it during the game, also of note, Wagner played with a Knee and Ankle problem, Hunt played with a broken Fibula and a finger that had to be reset from dislocation, staff did it the first time but he was in the huddle doing it the rest of the game.

I know he broke it during the game. I was asking (jokingly) if he broke it in week 3 because you asked the question if maybe that's why there was less pressure up the gut when there wasn't any all season. It looked like a normal game to me with the exception of the first SF game and maybe another I can't think of right now.