Joe Fann’s Seahawks podcast

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'll have a listen but I think many would argue they overachieved with the injuries and lack of depth.

Vaclav44

Reaction score
Maybe a great podcast but hard to argue against overachieving this past year with all the injuries.

OP
OP
Joyodongo

Joyodongo

Reaction score
I would not consider injuries 100% bad luck: there is a strength & conditioning coach, there’s also someone who hired this coach, and there were many non-collision injuries ...

907Hawk

Reaction score
Joyodongo":aa69h30n said:
I would not consider injuries 100% bad luck: there is a strength & conditioning coach, there’s also someone who hired this coach, and there were many non-collision injuries ...

The Hawks had a lot of injuries that's football, they didn't have enough quality starters or depth to be called underachievers. The good news is they have the 7th most cap space and some pieces to work with.
:irishdrinkers:

chris98251

Reaction score
907Hawk":302ewcwq said:
Joyodongo":302ewcwq said:

The Hawks had a lot of injuries that's football, they didn't have enough quality starters or depth to be called underachievers. The good news is they have the 7th most cap space and some pieces to work with.
:irishdrinkers:

Injuries in football happen that's true, rarely do you see a team advance very far when they are second in the league for lost playing time for injuries, we were hit very hard. You can only have so much depth and pay for it. Nobody plans on having 70 percent of their offense out, and our defense playing with several players in heavy triage.

The fact is we started with many injuries and ended with many injuries, broken bones well you can't predict those, but we have had a large amount of other injuries for core, hammies, and pulls through the season. Some of that can be avoided.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I'm not impressed with Fann at all. His perspective is narrow when it comes to how coaches think, how organizations operate, and including every point of view. Part of being young, I suppose, but I appreciate Crabtree and Condotta a heck of a lot more.

endzorn

Reaction score
I like pretty much everyone except Gregg Bell. No one loves Gregg Bell more than Gregg Bell. Gregg Bell likes to tell the team what they SHOULD be doing because Gregg Bell knows football. Gregg Bell.