Personal superstition with the number 12

seabowl

Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else but when it comes to the number 12, I find myself purposely doing things like:

1- Putting the volume on 12 for the tv when the Hawks are on
2- Stopping the microwave when there is 12 seconds left

Stuff like that.

Anyone else have a 12 superstition problem too?

Yes this is a serious question.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Yah, I've been told that I have the mind of a 12 year old...………………………………………………………...Chimp :smilingalien:

Er I mean .....................................................................….Champ

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I'm a baseball guy, I dig a good superstition. My only question with them is, who's superstition has the most weight? If a bunch of fans have different superstitions, do they all have to be in affect to work? What if one fan forgets theirs, does the whole thing go out the window or is there a hierarchy? Then you add the actual players' superstitions and it gets crazy. Something to ponder.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":sj5r9nd9 said:
I'm a baseball guy, I dig a good superstition. My only question with them is, who's superstition has the most weight? If a bunch of fans have different superstitions, do they all have to be in affect to work? What if one fan forgets theirs, does the whole thing go out the window or is there a hierarchy? Then you add the actual players' superstitions and it gets crazy. Something to ponder.
:177692: :177692: :177692: :177692: :177692: STOP!!!, JUST STOP!!! :177692: :177692: :177692: Now I got a danged hed-ake :240039:

classicaaron

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":3nz8bzth said:

im a big florida state fan and theres a story about peter Warrick losing the championship game and crying in the locker room after. Bowden came up to him and asked what was wrong. Warrick said he was so sure they were going to win and that he prayed so hard for him and Bobby to win and was just devastated that his faith was lacking. Bowden just responded with - what you don't think the other team prays. so true for people who think that stuff matters and how every superbowl victory they thank god.