Henry for Carson and how many picks

zchurch74

Reaction score
Yes I know this will NEVER happen but would you trade Carson for Henry and how many draft picks would you give up this year?

Hawks are not playing and just dreaming of next year.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
My answer is NO, I wouldn't trade for Henry b/c it would be spendy in terms of picks and in terms of contract cost and there are more pressing needs on both sides of the ball.

This sounds like fantasy football b/c it highly unlikely Tenn would trade him anyway.

HawkGA

Reaction score
It would be trading for somebody at the top of their market. Not a good time to do a trade, especially at RB.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
This is how you lose money in the market. Buy high sell low.

getnasty

Reaction score
That OL makes Henry look pretty good. If you wanted him though you don't need to trade i think he's a free agent after this year.

mrblitz

Reaction score
prior to his getting hurt (the 2 games previous to the one where he were injured), i liked what penny was doing. it was 'next level' as far as carrying the ball. imo. ymmv.

even when he got hurt, it was his first touch, and it was something like a 13-yard reception, mosly yac... (if memory serves)

chris98251

Reaction score
We would get low ball offers for both coming off injuries, as I have said in other threads, Carson worries me because of a possible degenerative situation and arthritis in a hip injury, Bo Jackson comes to mind. Since we don't know the details. Penny may get repaired but he will be a whole other season away from having his confidence and trust in the knee, he is not habitually the work out warrior Carson is also. The burst and ability to accelerate will take time to rebuild in that knee also.

We are going to need another RB that is a bruiser, Homer has shown he is a great third sown and change of pace guy, but doubts about the future of Carson and Penny almost forces us to address the situation in my mind.

knownone

Reaction score
Henry is a free agent. I wouldn't mind adding him if the price is right and we had concerns over Carson bouncing back. I wouldn't trade for him though. Backs with his skill set tend to fall off a cliff around 28.

Fade

Reaction score
LOL at anyone thinking Henry won't be franchise tagged.

cymatica

Reaction score
How about their oline for our oline + picks

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Henry, wouldn't fare any better than Carson does.

They nailed it on the game today.. SF and Lynch, spent the last 2 years building their OL and DL.

That is the Key, the OL and DL

You have a OL and journey runners like who the 49ers have will have have career years.

We just need to improve the OL and DL.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
What good is Henry?When a decent D knows it's coming?
He's not better than a prime Beast and PC will absolutely
run even more if he had him..Nah no thanks..
I want Penny back there 100% healthy and Carson with
backup reps..If they can't go:Time to draft another.