Made Pete Pricsco mad on twitter :*(

jammerhawk

Reaction score
There were lots of others panning Wilson, including a few here. You know who you are.

It's great to be able to point out they were wrong but this shows that the reality of personnel assessment is certainly not easy.

Love seeing Prisco take it in the shorts b/c he's such a hater of the Seahawks.

TreeRon

Reaction score
If someone could find a quote to throw back at him?

chris98251

Reaction score
Really it's easier to just say everyone but Gruden and Mayock were not on board, Mayock at least said he may be a back up from memory and that if he was 6'2 would have been picked higher.

Coincidently those two work together for the Raiders now.

sdog1981

Reaction score
chris98251":3en26o6c said:
Really it's easier to just say everyone but Gruden and Mayock were not on board, Mayock at least said he may be a back up from memory and that if he was 6'2 would have been picked higher.

Coincidently those two work together for the Raiders now.

It is funny because they along with Pete/JC are old school because they ask, one question "can he play football?" they don't care how tall he is or how strong he is. They just want to know if the dude can play football.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":396b8jqy said:
Hell yeah, that's awesome.
Someone do this to Bill Polian too. He said Russ would be a "career backup".

Yes, I still remember this too. He praised the pick, saying Seattle needed a good backup, but still he never thought Russ would be anything more than that.

Torc

Reaction score
TreeRon":3fswwa3v said:
If someone could find a quote to throw back at him?

He's been much more complimentary this year but this is from 2015:

“[Patriots fans] are better. The Seahawks fans hate me now, but that’s okay,” Prisco told Felger & Mazz. “It’s because I kill Russell Wilson. I don’t think he’s that good. I think he’s just OK.”

“[Russell Wilson] is not good in the pocket — in fact he’s downright awful in the pocket. He feels pressure that’s not there, he gets out [of the pocket] because he can’t see [the field]. He doesn’t make a lot of reads. He’s fantastic outside the pocket, I’ll give you that. I just don’t think he’s that good.”

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/01/26/ ... that-good/

John63

Reaction score
He had major hate for Wilson early on, has never like the hawks and while he has been more positive about Wilson, he still dislikes the hawks and is an arrogant tool. So go get him

chris98251

Reaction score
Prisco was made to look a fool he will not support anything positive about the Seahawks and find a negative in every positive he can.