Geno in a tiff with Rex Ryan

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I bet JS and PC are going crazy over this...

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I guess Rex and I are similar on this. I've said many times the Seahawks were a 3 win team, tops, with Geno at QB last year.

Where we differ is I've only called Amari Cooper a piece of poop. I'd never go so far as calling him a turd.

TreeRon

Reaction score
Maybe they should join Gronk at WWE. Sounds like a grudge match in the making.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2wo2vbsz said:
I guess Rex and I are similar on this. I've said many times the Seahawks were a 3 win team, tops, with Geno at QB last year.

Where we differ is I've only called Amari Cooper a piece of poop. I'd never go so far as calling him a turd.

That record is probably accurate but moreso a reflection with how rerrible our roster was. If Geno was our actual starter, we would have much better players everywhere else.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Subzero717":2dm7g8q3 said:
Seanhawk":2dm7g8q3 said:

That record is probably accurate but moreso a reflection with how rerrible our roster was. If Geno was our actual starter, we would have much better players everywhere else.

No. A crappy QB means crappy team performance. A good O-line and good WRs can't make up for an inaccurate QB who can't make his reads.

Latest posts