Reed Already Has an Injury?

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1294396345462054913[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1294413129435082753[/tweet]

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Perhaps after today the Hawks will do something more on the inside positions. The depth on the team is weak on the DLine.

Something soon?

OP
OP
Appyhawk

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Pretty worrisome that we get an injury during non-contact drills. What the heck is going to happen when they begin really hitting and pushing on each other? I guess we can take some solace in that . You would think it can't be something real serious. Although any injury to our lack of defensive depth would be serious...

poly1274

Reaction score
Appyhawk":2iuj5cb2 said:
Pretty worrisome that we get an injury during non-contact drills. What the heck is going to happen when they begin really hitting and pushing on each other? I guess we can take some solace in that . You would think it can't be something real serious. Although any injury to our lack of defensive depth would be serious...

There's some teams that tear their ACL during practice. I think Reed's injury is a minor injury, and it all depends on your Strength coach.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Appyhawk":l7k5rf1v said:

But there was contact.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Honestly, I didn't think Reed was going to be sufficient pass rush for the year anyway, but this is hardly welcome news.

I find myself in agreement with Rob Staton here - the lack of explanation for having signed another DT at this point is hopefully explained by them saving up for Clowney. Now it's even more urgent if they want an interior DL made of more than camp bodies.

chris98251

Reaction score
Word is he got tangled up in a pile and probably stepped on, they still where cleats.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Doesn't sound too serious if the best player they are taking a look at is PJ Johnson. Hopefully just some soreness they are being cautious with.

But I am concerned that DT is our most fragile position depth wise. I'd like one more veteran run blocker in that rotation.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Get used to it. No formal off-season, no OTAs, no rookie camp, no mini-camp, truncated training camp with limited full reps, no pre-season games...

There are going to be a lot of injuries league wide.

sutz

Reaction score
Apparently, Reed was on the field yesterday, though not practicing. According to the Times he was on the sidelines walking around without any braces or casts apparent. Could be a signal that it's a minor thing.

Latest posts