Jville

Reaction score
EhqPVUJWsAEouXkformatpngnamemedium
[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/1304512659275091969[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/1304830767772491776[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/1304880523387367424[/tweet]

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Not sure what illness Jones could get with all this distancing, hand washing, bubbling, masking. How are bugs surviving all that?

I haven’t seen or heard of anyone with a cold or flu since this whole Covid thing began.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
That’s because everything is covid. Even if you die of a motorcycle accident with covid it’s covid that killed you. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
12thmanNY":1o5dqcsf said:
That’s because everything is covid. Even if you die of a motorcycle accident with covid it’s covid that killed you. Lol

:roll:

Anyway, back on topic. The Jamarco illness reveals how shallow the depth at tackle is. If Wheeler or Champion develop into competent backup tackles, that'd be absolutely incredible - but otherwise, this really underscores the need to shore up the OT spot ASAP.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1d1kv67w said:
12thmanNY":1d1kv67w said:

Anyway, back on topic. The Jamarco illness reveals how shallow the depth at tackle is. If Wheeler or Champion develop into competent backup tackles, that'd be absolutely incredible - but otherwise, this really underscores the need to shore up the OT spot ASAP.

whats with the eye roll? he's 100% correct.the amount of number padding is insane. its also germane to the subject of football because the hysteria is affecting everything to do with the sport. I can cite multiple personal examples.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2buh41bz said:
Maelstrom787":2buh41bz said:
12thmanNY":2buh41bz said:

whats with the eye roll? he's 100% correct.the amount of number padding is insane. its also germane to the subject of football because the hysteria is affecting everything to do with the sport. I can cite multiple personal examples.

Because you, and others, are talking about the veracity of COVID test results on an unrelated post about a football injury report.

There is a time and place for this discussion, and it isn't here. I could not give any less of a shit how you feel about COVID results. If you maybe have an intelligent thought or even just a simple observation about the injury report, though, that's cool.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":21rib9nw said:
its also germane to the subject of football because the hysteria is affecting everything to do with the sport. I can cite multiple personal examples.

This is a poor argument. There are so many things that tangentially affect football. Watering down every topic with them is still ill-advised.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
This is the eve of the first game of the season.

The topic here is the "9/11 Injury Report for week one".

Forum guidelines >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=154486[/urltargetblank]

I would note that injuries that double up on a specific position is always a concern. That's where contingency plans come into play..

Sealake80

Reaction score
If an illness shows up on the injury report and the thread is about the injury report... we can expect people to try and connect the dots.

Back on point... Hope it’s not “labeled” Covid. Once that starts happening I expect the season to last a couple more weeks.

And the whole thing is total BS.