And the Seahawks Wept

O-LineFan

Reaction score
For there were no more worlds to conquer.

Seriously though; Rogers? Check. Romo? Check. Brady? Check.

now we have guys like Alex Smith (isn't aware that WR is an offensive position), a struggling Stafford, Sanchez, and our own divisional teams that are falling apart.

I'd say the schedule is going to be a little bit easier from here on out.

Cheers.

The Radish

Reaction score
Here we go, won 2 games in a row and now the talk starts. Never lose another game, win the Super Bowl.

No one is thinking how hard its going to be to get down from the high of beating the Pats, and then building back up for the game with the ninners actually in 2 days.

Day off tomorrow I'm guessing, practice and game plan 2 days and fly to San-Fran thursday morning or even weds night.

Not an easy schedule.

Lets not get to far ahead of ourselves.

:roll:

Daddy Love

Reaction score
SF has a short week too,and they got their little butts bead badly, as opposed to the 'Hawks who persevered for a win. Niners will be doubting themselves. Seattle sure won't be.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
The Radish":3g7p5z42 said:
Here we go, won 2 games in a row and now the talk starts. Never lose another game, win the Super Bowl.

No one is thinking how hard its going to be to get down from the high of beating the Pats, and then building back up for the game with the ninners actually in 2 days.

Day off tomorrow I'm guessing, practice and game plan 2 days and fly to San-Fran thursday morning or even weds night.

Not an easy schedule.

I agree with this, enjoy this win everybody, but we still have a long ways to go to get where we want to go.

drdiags

Reaction score
Cannot help it Les. But it is good for the guys to enjoy the daylight before having to go back into the hole. We are sort of like Papillion in the cooler on Devil's Island.

OP
OP
O-LineFan

O-LineFan

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":u23ksukc said:
Ponder and Trannyhill both appear to be doing fairly well this season.

It would be extremely flukey if they pulled off the unthinkable against this defense.

Besides, they only have Harvin at WR, and Hartline.

That'll be cute.

CANHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":3fsv1nf1 said:

Not an easy schedule.

Yeah this right here scares the white outta me. We're coming off of a highly emotional last second dramatic win, while SF is picking their wounds in the aftermath of having been served their own ass. I'd like to think this team has enough resolve to savoir the win tonight and head right back to work tomorrow morning, but SF in a short week under these circumstances could be tough.

Greenhell

Reaction score
The Radish":1h0optgc said:

Not an easy schedule.

This. I'm gonna enjoy this win a lot tonight but tomorrow it will be back to reality for me.

OP
OP
O-LineFan

O-LineFan

Reaction score
I'm as cynical as the next guy, but it's hard not to take joy that the hawks just beat the best offense in the league. since defense is our forte', it's hard to imagine not going far. Not saying unbeaten from here on, not saying superbowl, but over 10 wins is a massive step towards that.

Maybe a liiiiitle smile radish? little one? no? ok.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Good teams beat the teams they are supposed to. The "easy" ones are as much of a test as the tough ones.

sutz

Reaction score
A lot of season left, but after Thurs, one could argue that the worst stretch will be behind us. We've survived a murderer's row of QBs and come out 4-2 to start the season. That's about an 11-5/10-6 projection for the season if we maintain the same pace.

We're fans, we can speculate all we want. This'll be a tough game, but this team seems to rise to challenges. Winning today takes a lot of pressure off. If we had lost, we could have been staring at being 3 games back of the niners after next weekend (assuming they would have won today). Now, the worst case scenario is one game back, with a legit shot at being one game up on them.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

TLD0550

Reaction score
The Radish":1vpj4y4k said:

Not an easy schedule.

Trap game if weve ever had one a.. But I think well muster up something special

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Radish":1ytku7lv said:

Not an easy schedule.

Have to agree with Les here, I'm looking at this team one game at a time. There are no sure wins in the NFL, just ask the Pats, Cowboys, and Packers who all thought
they'd come in here and get an easy win because we have a rookie QB.

Latest posts