Legion of Boom is no joke

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Sherm got a pick, Earl got 1 and coulda had 2 more, Browner laid Welker the F out, and Kam smashed on Woodhead. Every member of the secondary had atleast one "splash" play to go along with an overall solid performance. Sure, they threw for almost 400 yards but most of those were short dink and dunk half pass half run plays. Our DB's are amazing

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Who was it that busted Gronk in the back? Either Chancellor or KJ Wright I think, but i cant remember. He didnt seem nearly as enthusiastic about this game after he took that hit.

Slick

Reaction score
That guy hasn't been the same this season in terms of productivity. But, yes, he definitely got up ouchy after that hit.

OP
OP
The Yugoslavian

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that too, I think he took a hit from KJ's helmet in the back while getting hit from Kam or Bobby as well.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Wagner had Gronk pretty well wrapped up, but not down and KJ came and put his shoulder into Gronk's back hard enough to make him wish he hadn't been fighting for the extra half a yard.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
JesterHawk":3u0yg0a1 said:
Wagner had Gronk pretty well wrapped up, but not down and KJ came and put his shoulder into Gronk's back hard enough to make him wish he hadn't been fighting for the extra half a yard.

Yep. Looked like all kinds of aches and pains flared up in an instant with that shot. It was clean, too. Shoulder to back as far as I could tell.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Lol at .47 seconds on that first video of Legion of Boom. 3 guys in a split second get laid out in one play, haha.

Latest posts