Seahawks' Richard Sherman promises to quiet pundits

Hawknight

Reaction score
y Marc Sessler
Around the League Writer
Published: Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:08 a.m

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... line_stack

"It's not a shock for us, we believe we have a great ball club, we believe we can play with anybody," Sherman said. "You know, NFL Network and all these pundits think they know everything. Well we keep shutting them up week by week by week. We are playing great.

OP
OP
Hawknight

Hawknight

Reaction score
TalonHawk":7xcnfaf9 said:
Becoming my favorite Seahawk Player

These are no longer the "soft Seahawk players" we've come to not only play hard ball, but to take the ball and go home with it. Sherman put the doubters on notice.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
I love how Sherman called out the pundits of the NFL media. He is truly a voice of this team and it's fans. Well done My Brotha, well done.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I think one of the best things I heard was on KIRO last night when he called out the media and specifically the part about them calling us "pretenders". You never know, as a fan, just how much the players listen to this type of thing, but obviously that comment not only got under the skin of some here, but Sherman heard it and used it as motivation for this week and likely beyond.

hawker84

Reaction score
I replied to a blog last week, basically stating if we pulled out this victory yesterday, all the NFL national press would all of a sudden jump on our bandwagon... nobody gave us a shot to win this game, nobody gave RW and the offense a chance in HE double toothpics to hang with the Pats, they all said it would be a good game, but in the end, blah blah blah... well guess what... even minutes after the niners got their butts handed to them by the giants, fox crew emmediately went on and said, the niners are still easily the class of this division.. really? i'm so sick of the national press and these idiot so called experts, and yes and i'm referring to you too trent dilfer (dip@#$t).. don't care if you were once a seahawk or not, you are clearly a bafoon... during our superbowl run, they picked our apponent week after week after week, including steeler to beat us in the game, no further comment on that bull#@%&.. so again seahawk nation, we are clearly the redheaded step child of the sporting world, regardless of our accomplishments.. so in the legendary words of lawyer Milloy, "We all we got, we all we need." those words should ring out loud and clear for the rest of the season and years to come.....

hawker84

Reaction score
P.S. i gurarentee we will be picked by all so called experts to lose thursday.. it'll be a hard fought game but in the end....

oh huh, seahawks managed to pull out another one, what in the world is wrong with the niners, and patriots, and cowboy's, and panthers, and giants (last year).. fricken idiots!!!!!!