Seahawks Saturday Night

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just watched it. Awesome as always. It's a toss up which is better, All Access or Saturday Night. All Access has the cutie pie Angie Mentink and the esteemed Warren Moon hosting and I love, love the footage of the previous game both the Raible calls, gameday footage from the sideline and the true sideline chat with the players and coaches we would otherwise never get to hear.

Saturday Night is Q13's Aaron Levine and Mack Strong. More great sideline footage as well as an interview with PC and other great stuff.

Either way, they are both must see TV for diehards such as ourselves.

My favorite part from tonight's episode was Bobby Wagner mic'd. On the sidelines he's going toe-to-toe with LB coach Ken Norton. At one point, Wagner mentions how Norton likes the TV camera himself. Wagner making a jawing gesture, Norton chuckles and then quickly turns around and says, "Boy, I've had TV shows longer than you've been born" or something to that effect. Wagner quickly and cheekly back peddled.

Just one of those moments that makes for awesome TV for diehards like us.

grizbob

Reaction score
Another reason to be jealous of you blow hard Seattleites :mrgreen: thank God for .com, great time to be a Seahawks fan :th2thumbs:

grizbob

Reaction score
And I just checked Seahawks Saturday Night is up on .com :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: