Home teams win today,road teams do it tomorrow.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Sounds about right to me if the Colts can pull it off.
    Canhawks
    NET Rookie

• Can't pull for the Colts. The media buildup to Manning vs Luck would be unbearable.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

• REally? I would MUCH rather play the Colts in the Super Bowl than any remaining team in the AFC. They're so over-rated it's sad, and if, IF we got that far and won, RW would beat both RG3 and Andrew Luck. It'd be great. Much better than playing Manning in his hometown.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

• God no on luck.

The last thing they need is more wins when they are so bad.

Plus respect Ray Lewis too much to support ChuckStrong movement.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

• jkitsune wrote:REally? I would MUCH rather play the Colts in the Super Bowl than any remaining team in the AFC. They're so over-rated it's sad, and if, IF we got that far and won, RW would beat both RG3 and Andrew Luck. It'd be great. Much better than playing Manning in his hometown.

The Colts aren't going to the Super Bowl with that defense and running game. They'd have to get past Baltimore, Denver, and then probably New England to do it, all on the road.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

• Of course they would, and of course it's unlikely, but it's possible, and if I got to pick an AFC team to face in the super bowl, it would be the Colts. If I had to pick from the LIKELY contenders, I'd prefer Baltimore, then New England, then Houston, then Denver. Any other year I would love to play the Broncos for a title, but not with Manning going home to his hometown. Too many bad memories of XL.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

• Not saying the Colts are all that,but the Ravens lost 4 of there last 5 and look to be ripe for the picking.I think we can agree on the other game :th2thumbs:
    Canhawks
    NET Rookie

• Neither Baltimore or Indy worry me, but neither of them are getting to the SB anyway. As hard as it is for us to get there, its about 10x harder for either of them.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• jkitsune wrote:Of course they would, and of course it's unlikely, but it's possible, and if I got to pick an AFC team to face in the super bowl, it would be the Colts. If I had to pick from the LIKELY contenders, I'd prefer Baltimore, then New England, then Houston, then Denver. Any other year I would love to play the Broncos for a title, but not with Manning going home to his hometown. Too many bad memories of XL.

I would imagine the Ray Lewis story is up there with the biased ones
    madbohem
    NET Rookie

• It would be funny if we were the only road team that won, lol
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• hawksfan515 wrote:It would be funny if we were the only road team that won, lol

We're the only road team that was favored. So I think it would be more practical then funny.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

• hawksfan515 wrote:It would be funny if we were the only road team that won, lol

I said earlier it was quite likely. 'Hawks on the road were the only team I really thought could do it, and so far my picks are looking pretty damned good. I'd be very surprised if the Colts won tomorrow. And I would be surprised if we didn't. One for four road teams win when the league average is about 400-something? Yea, sounds pretty accurate.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Well if the Ravens do win tomorrow heading into our game,the odds are in our favour.In the last 8 seasons the home wildcard team only won 17 of 30 games,so a road victory will be overdue according to history.
    Canhawks
    NET Rookie

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:It would be funny if we were the only road team that won, lol

I said earlier it was quite likely. 'Hawks on the road were the only team I really thought could do it, and so far my picks are looking pretty damned good. I'd be very surprised if the Colts won tomorrow. And I would be surprised if we didn't. One for four road teams win when the league average is about 400-something? Yea, sounds pretty accurate.

SO many people give us crap for being a bad road team, it would be great to just shove that in their faces.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• All I want is for the refs to officiate smartly and fairly. They do that, Seahawks can win.
    February 2, 2014: The day Seahawks win their second Lombardi trophy
    (The first one is located back east somewhere.)
    Ruminator
    NET Rookie

• Seahawks will be the only away team to win this weekend.

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Yeah, put the Colts out to pasture already
    Idle vaporings of a mind diseased
    VaporHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:14 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information