Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: The Next Big Thing
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:44 pm 
NET Veteran

NinerLifer wrote:
Ok dude, I understand that you guys are gonna live up your victory over us like it was your "Superbowl" this season, but forgive me for leaving now...as we are about to go play in ours! ;)

Ok, now that we know how this game turned out for the 9rs, are you going to come back and UN-troll? :stirthepot:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:23 pm 
NET Veteran

scutterhawk wrote:
NinerLifer wrote:
Ok dude, I understand that you guys are gonna live up your victory over us like it was your "Superbowl" this season, but forgive me for leaving now...as we are about to go play in ours! ;)

Ok, now that we know how this game turned out for the 9rs, are you going to come back and UN-troll? :stirthepot:

As you can see above I came back soon after the game last night to prove I wasn't here to troll.

Largent80 wrote:
Ive noticed that you like our forum quite a bit. Why the hell don't you just join a winning team and the best forum on the planet.

We will accept you after hazing frrom Pehawk, CANhawk, Jester, Myself, and maybe about 86 more.

If you request with enough whining that is protocol for 9er fans. And you survive the hazing, welcome aboard.

If not, then enjoy losing repeatedly.....Ooops, you already do...... :lol:

My dad was a Niner fan and as a result I have been one from birth. He moved from California to Oregon and then became a Seahawks fan until he died. I will always have a soft spot for the Seahawks as a result.

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:34 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*

Niner, where were you born, and how long did you live in that place?

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:08 pm 
NET Veteran

Every time a fan from another team comes to this forum, are we going to be graced with a bunch of swearing, name calling, and all caps ? You see, all that really does is make you look like a Cowboys fan.

Personally, I like other perspectives from intelligent football fans. You can go to ANY message board and join the circle jerk of homerism for that particular fan base/team.

A lot of the regular Niner fans that come here have intelligent analysis or are at least reasonable. Let's aspire make this board better, not Cowturds or Pissburgh level.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:23 pm 
NET Rookie

I would like to sound-off here.

I, for one, have no problem with the opposition's fans piping-in on our boards. I think NinerLifer was gracious, respectful, and insightful (one-sided, but insightful,............just kidding here). This was NOT someone "trolling".

For our fellow Seahawkers to go off on this poster is, to say the least, disappointing. Why are you getting your neck feathers all ruffled?

Come on people, we're better than that. What are we becoming? Raider fans? You can't go into their venues (wearing your colors) without fear of death? Really?

I would hope that fans of the opposition would feel welcome in the Emerald City, in Century-Link, or on these boards.

I, for one, welcome insight from anybody.

But I guess that's just ME.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:09 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*

Pasch, recent history suggests crossing 49ers fans is more dangerous than anything Oakland has to offer, what with all the stabbings by them this year, the shootings last year, etc. Just sayin'. I mostly agree with you, but 49ers fans have managed to put themselves in first place in the NFL for dangerous lowlife fans, the past couple of years.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:29 am 
NET Veteran

The Rams worry me next year, more then the 9ers.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:02 am 
NET Veteran

RolandDeschain wrote:
Niner, where were you born, and how long did you live in that place?

My dads side of the family is in the Bay Area in Northern California. I grew up in Southern California until I joined the Airforce. The ironic thing is that I currently am stationed in Arizona.

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:06 am 
* NET Baller *

AZ is amazing, I love it there. One day when I decide to get mature I'll settle down there lol.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]