The Seahawks can clinch a playoff spot next week.

Maulbert

Reaction score
It won't happen, but it is interesting. They need a few things to happen, I think only one is improbable. Here it is:

First, the Seahawks need to win, obviously. Then, they need the Bucs to beat or tie the Saints at home (likely) and the Bears to beat or tie the Falcons at home (possible). The thing that won't happen, is that we also need the Packers and Vikings to tie. If either team wins, they're still in the hunt against Seattle. The reason for this, is if the Hawks are 9-7 after next week, and the Pack and Vikes tie, the best either can do would be 8-8-1. A win will put either alive for a 9-8 finish.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Just win, and let things be what they are.

All energy on this week. Next playoff game is Sunday. All In!

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
So I was slightly wrong: we have the tiebreakers against NO and Atl. We just need a win and a GB/Min tie. Failing the tie, it'd be better if Minny won. They still play Detroit on the road. GB gets the Bears at home.

morgulon1

Reaction score
So I was slightly wrong: we have the tiebreakers against NO and Atl. We just need a win and a GB/Min tie. Failing the tie, it'd be better if Minny won. They still play Detroit on the road. GB gets the Bears at home.

What if Seattle wins the next two games and either the Packers or Vikings win their next two?

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Steelers game is our game of the year, again. As it is theirs. Its gonna be a battle!

I love this time of the year!
Holy Schnikey, we might make the playoffs, again. Go Hawks!!!!

If we make it, what is that, 11 of the last 14 years the Hawks are in the playoffs?
Who's got it better than us??

--edit. Don't answer that last one with stats. You know what I mean. 🙂

Last edited:

sutz

Reaction score
Just came off a game against a team with more to play for than the Steelers this week, and beat 'em.

Keep their heads in the game and they'll be fine.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If they win on Sunday, there are multiple way the Hawks can get in, even IF they had a sh**burger at Arizona.
Playoff machine rocks.