Do you think Wilson will pull a Brady?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Jayburd14 wrote:Russell Wilson is going to start making his money now, selling Nikes, Subway, Levi's and Gatorade etc.

I predict that Wilson will endorse a new energy drink called "24/7".
    HUGGY
    *NET Poop Holster*

Re: Do you think Wilson will pull a Brady?
Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:13 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:Wilson doesnt have a wife who's the primary bread winner in the family. I'd imagine that makes it a lot easier. And no, i dont expect Wilson to give any kind of discount, and don't believe that he should.

Agreed. They're getting a discount right now. Wilson deserves every penny he can get. But I think he'll turn down more money from teams that have no shot at winning the Super Bowl. But if a Super Bowl contender offered him big bucks I think the Seahawks would have to match.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:22 am
  • Brady wasn't giving discounts early in his career, this last contract is probably his last contract. He knows where his success is and system wise whats best for him. Discount is relative really if you look at how much he has brought down over his career and what he will get to finish it up with N.E.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:04 am
  • I've been resisting a comment that came to me about this question for days but just have to add.

Russell Wilson will not pull a Tom Brady. Why? Cause he's to short.

Ok, now I finally said it.

:roll:
    Please God, give us some football,,,quickly!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• I Einstein that Wilson will Brady a Manning after Tebowing his Woods and all in spite of any inner Flacco he has to Roethlisberger us with his Plummer.
    BirdsCommaAngry
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information