Do you guys think Me3 reads this board?

Welshers2

Reaction score
With how much of an insecure egomaniac Me3 is, I've always thought there's a good chance he monitors the internet to see what's said about him.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if he reads this board (there's an outside shot he was John63 himself).

With that said, I'm very worried about the mental health of Me3. He's a guy who can't handle not being the center of attention. Last year after his humiliating season he looked broken. Now things are even worse.

Russell Me3 Wilson is backing up Jarrett Stidham. Yes you read that right. I'm not sure if he can handle this emotionally and I am concerned for his well being. Russ, if you're reading this, please know that despite all the things we've written about you, you're still a multi millionaire who just robbed the Denver Broncos of over 100 million dollars.

Russ my advice to you is to take your generational wealth and go and live a quiet and peaceful life out of the spotlight. But we all know you can't do that. You have to be the center of attention all the time. But this won't end well for you, Russ.

Nothing you do will ever be taken seriously again. The only reason people tolerated your cornball antics is because Pete made you look like a serviceable QB. As soon as you were shown to not be a great football player you became the laughing stock of the world.

Russ, I know THOUSANDS of sports fans in real life. Every single one thinks you are a gigantic joke. If you carry on trying to be a failed Hollywood celebrity or perfume salesman you will continually be humiliated and your mental health will deteriorate even further.

Russ, I know you're reading this. So take it from me, a guy much wiser and older than you:

Take your money and dissappear. I'd also recommend moving somewhere without internet connection.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
I'm not so sure. Right now he is probably crying into Ciaras lap in one of his 11 bathrooms, but after that I would not be surprised if he logs onto dot net. I just wanted to give him some serious advice in case he's reading
I'm willing to wager a LOT of money.

But I see your point😃

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
I'm willing to wager a LOT of money.

But I see your point t😃
We can never know because he won't cop to it. I still think there's a chance. We know how these guys monitor social media posts from absolute nobodies.

John63 was either a severely mentally ill sycophant or an actual paid media person for Team 3. I'm guessing the ladder, which means Team 3 and Russ are aware of this board

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Are you drinking?
If not he'll say he is.
Of course I am, this is a monumental occasion. I'll remember this as one of the biggest sporting events of my life time.

I've seen it all. The miracle on ice. This is right up there with that. The day Russel Wilson on a 230 million dollar contract was benched for a guy on a vet min? Has anything like this ever happened in the history of sports? Have a couple whiskeys you two, I'm on my 6th!

I call this one the Danger Whiskey

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Of course I am, this is a monumental occasion. I'll remember this as one of the biggest sporting events of my life time.

I've seen it all. The miracle on ice. This is right up there with that. The day Russel Wilson on a 230 million dollar contract was benched for a guy on a vet min? Has anything like this ever happened in the history of sports? Have a couple whiskeys you two, I'm on my 6th!

I call this one the Danger Whiskey
I literally just saw the thread after I left this thread. I thought you were on some weirdo bullshit. I still do, but now I see why 😂

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
On the subject of booze, Do you guys think that clear liquors are relatively 'better" for you than darker liquors? Or is that just a bunch of hogwash? I'm a lightweight myself but I generally recuperate quicker if I have Vodka or Gin compared to a darker booze like Whiskey.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
On the subject of booze, Do you guys think that clear liquors are relatively 'better" for you than darker liquors? Or is that just a bunch of hogwash? I'm a lightweight myself but I generally recuperate quicker if I have Vodka or Gin compared to a darker booze like Whiskey.
What makes you feel good, and can tolerate.

I've found with sipping whiskey and rocks, I can last a long time

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Russell Wilson probably doesn't, but you'd be surprised at who does.
I 100% believe there are current or former Seahawks players who come on here. I hate to admit this but if I was on the team and had the time I probably wouldn't be able to help myself but read what the fans think. I know that it's probably a big distraction and not something successful athletes would waste time with, but I'd be fascinated to see the outside fan perspective. I'd be shocked if players haven't been on this forum before

morgulon1

Reaction score
My guess is Sean Payton has known this for a long time. He tried to get through it this season the best he could . They don't want him getting hurt these last couple of games and they'll try to trade him for a subway sandwich but will release him outright
And eat the cap hit over two years and be done with it.

I could see #3 being a bridge QB for a bad team for a year or two but I like the OP
Idea of him taking his millions and enjoying his life. He's young , healthy, 12 bathrooms to take a grunt in...

But I don't think Mr Unlimited is going to be cool with that