Was the 83 team...

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
playing on the field during the first half? Its the only explanation I can think of.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I was wearing my white Lynch...it went back in the closet after the first half..traded for my Wilson blue.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
I have to take a bit of the blame as well .. right after we scored our second touchdown i remembered that i forgot to play the bucs on Madden (I always play every team we play on madden first) so i started the game real quick, won the toss, ran lynch, threw a pass to baldwin, threw a deep ball to harvin - touchdown, kicked the extra point, quit the game in time for the bucs first offensive play of the next drive (only missed the kickoff for a touchback. Definatley saved the day imo

VaporHawk

Reaction score
I wore my Tanzania/Kilamanjaro to the game...big mistake, or reason for the biggest comeback in team history?

nepahawk

Reaction score
I was a little at fault, also.
I had my usual t shirt on, however, it was a little chilly, so I had a sweatshirt over the tee, blocking its power.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I didn't realize I had on my blue underwear until halftime...I changed to grey at that time. Those damn blue undies...EVERY TIME...