Zero Sacks........:)

PryorFamily

Reaction score
RW got hit a few times for sure but the O-line didn't give up a sack. That's right. Zero.

So at least there's that...... ahahahaha.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
I did not see a rusher from the Left side all game after Baily got in there. I dont have an idea what was Mcquinstons business on playing LT spot?

The Radish

Reaction score
Yeah no sacks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but Wilson got the crap knocked out of him about 10 times.

:roll:

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
He got hit a lot, but I thought it was blitzer vs defensive linemen on a jailbreak like last week.

getnasty

Reaction score
Yeah seemed like he took more shots this week then he did last week.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
The Radish":przeld90 said:
Yeah no sacks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but Wilson got the crap knocked out of him about 10 times.

:roll:
This, and Russ made plays with his legs several times that would've been sacks on nearly any other QB. Still not good in pass pro though better than v. St. Louis. Of course there was only one direction to go after that game.

OP
OP
P

PryorFamily

Reaction score
All good points. I thought it was just a better performance over all. Not to mention that RW completed several of the passes on those big hits. He hung in there! They seemed to blitz a lot too. I was just happy not to see Bowie and MQ barely getting hands on the DE's. Of course, we weren't facing Long and Quinn but still. Let's be positive!!!!! 8-1 and Brenno back next week, Okung practicing, and Harvin almost ready? Don't know why everyone is freaking out.

Plus.............how good was it seeing M. Rob blowing people up again? Man I love that dude.