Are we Back?!

Seahawkx

Reaction score
I think we are back to playing Seahawks ball after the Bucs went up 21-0.. I could sense the change and the players being fed up of all this. I have no idea who we where since start of the rams game, but I think we are back!

IcedHawk

Reaction score
We could be. If we can start out like how we ended next week, I could get behind that.

Barakas

Reaction score
bestfightstory":16fve9ep said:

How so?

Our opening drive we marched right down the field but Wilson threw a bad ball in the red zone. How is that "exposed"? That was just a stupid play.

TB didn't score anything the 1st quarter or the 4th quarter and had to settle for a single FG in the 3rd quarter. Yes, the defense gave up two long drives in the 2nd quarter and were gashed on run defense but if it wasn't for a HORRIBLE Def PI call Earl Thomas would have had an interception to prevent their first 7 points.

Also, Kearse fumbling it on the kickoff return was just another bad luck play that gave them the ball pretty much in the red zone.

So, not being a total homer here but I don't see how we were "exposed" at all. We had a horrible call go against us, and two stupid plays that we do need to ensure we don't repeat but I'm happy with the win and the performance in the 2nd half. Well except not feeding it to Lynch when we had it on the 3 yard line with 1st and goal....

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Barakas":239ivykr said:
bestfightstory":239ivykr said:

How so?

Our opening drive we marched right down the field but Wilson threw a bad ball in the red zone. How is that "exposed"? That was just a stupid play.

TB didn't score anything the 1st quarter or the 4th quarter and had to settle for a single FG in the 3rd quarter. Yes, the defense gave up two long drives in the 2nd quarter and were gashed on run defense but if it wasn't for a HORRIBLE Def PI call Earl Thomas would have had an interception to prevent their first 7 points.

Also, Kearse fumbling it on the kickoff return was just another bad luck play that gave them the ball pretty much in the red zone.

So, not being a total homer here but I don't see how we were "exposed" at all. We had a horrible call go against us, and two stupid plays that we do need to ensure we don't repeat but I'm happy with the win and the performance in the 2nd half. Well except not feeding it to Lynch when we had it on the 3 yard line with 1st and goal....

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=78647
My post was sarcasm. I'm sorry you went to the trouble to type all of that out. You don't need to convince me.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I think so. I'm really glad the offense asserted itself in crunch time. If we could just stop spotting teams free points, that would be nice.

OP
OP
S

Seahawkx

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2pigu646 said:

Yes I said that after we were down 21-0 and a week after an embarrassment at Rams. I dont know what is so wrong with that? Teams do get exposed. Opponents do find weaknesses as the season gets deeper. I didnt mean that in a trolling sense or was I happy about it! Thats why i made this thread because it felt like a completely different team for 2 weeks in a row but after that moment, I sensed they are back to the play they are used too.

Seriously, a few of you guys need to stop lurking around every thread or post and looking to just put down someone and their opinions.. You guys cant sleep at night without it?? It would be appreciated if you try to explain something like a mature adult and make people like me realize it and have good discussions. Instead all I see here is TROLL, STUPID, BANDWAGGER, ETC!

Unfortunately, I know as soon as i submit this, I will see the usual.

Barakas

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2gg0b5t6 said:
Barakas":2gg0b5t6 said:
bestfightstory":2gg0b5t6 said:

How so?

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=78647
My post was sarcasm. I'm sorry you went to the trouble to type all of that out. You don't need to convince me.

hahahaha, I guess my sarcasm radar was out of tune :)

White Devil

Reaction score
Seahawkx":14b2er8p said:
bestfightstory":14b2er8p said:

Yes I said that after we were down 21-0 and a week after an embarrassment at Rams. I dont know what is so wrong with that? Teams do get exposed. Opponents do find weaknesses as the season gets deeper. I didnt mean that in a trolling sense or was I happy about it! Thats why i made this thread because it felt like a completely different team for 2 weeks in a row but after that moment, I sensed they are back to the play they are used too.

Seriously, a few of you guys need to stop lurking around every thread or post and looking to just put down someone and their opinions.. You guys cant sleep at night without it?? It would be appreciated if you try to explain something like a mature adult and make people like me realize it and have good discussions. Instead all I see here is TROLL, STUPID, BANDWAGGER, ETC!

Unfortunately, I know as soon as i submit this, I will see the usual.

NbYS0mr

Latest posts