December 1st. Sunday Night Football

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I'm assuming many of us will be coming into Seattle for the Saints game on Monday the 2nd. If anyone wants to get together Sunday night to watch the game and drink, I'm there.

About a dozen of us did this last year on the Sunday preceding the Packers MNF game.

Lets do it again with a different location.

JonRud

Reaction score
Too bad the game that night is a crappy Giants at Redskins game that I just read will NOT be flexed out.

Redskins suck this year. We destroyed their team in the playoffs last year and they never recovered.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
JonRud":180wsqr9 said:
Too bad the game that night is a crappy Giants at Redskins game that I just read will NOT be flexed out.

Redskins suck this year. We destroyed their team in the playoffs last year and they never recovered.

Yeah. The game sucks but last year it was a fantastic game (Pats/Ravens) and we honestly spent more time bullshitting with each other than focusing on the game.

It does hold SOME intrigue for us if the Goants continue to push for a playoff seed.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Where? Pioneer square or Belltown are probably best for proximity.

J&M's last year didn't go well?

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
J&M was fine. BUT they had a bad band playing and the tv sucked. Where is Belltown? Why can't I picture it? Is that by Queen Anne? Anywhere works fine for me.

Just looked it up-Belltown works GREAT for me as I am about certain to end the night at The Five Point.

drdiags

Reaction score
Name a place. My older son is in town for him and his fiancee to use my Saints tickets but he and her might not mind hanging out with some of the .Net folks.

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
bestfightstory":262vb9k9 said:
J&M was fine. BUT they had a bad band playing and the tv sucked. Where is Belltown? Why can't I picture it? Is that by Queen Anne? Anywhere works fine for me.

Just looked it up-Belltown works GREAT for me as I am about certain to end the night at The Five Point.

Belltown is the area around the intersection of 2nd Ave and Bell St. There's a lot of cool bars down in that area.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Buckley's in Belltown. 2 blocks from 5 point and decent local for everyone visiting. What you say?

Maybe we should invite a Mod so this has a chance of getting stickied? Just sayin. :roll:

Subzero717

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2j5zzzwa said:
Buckley's in Belltown. 2 blocks from 5 point and decent local for everyone visiting. What you say?

Maybe we should invite a Mod so this has a chance of getting stickied? Just sayin. :roll:

Cali, check your PM's. Top of the page where it says new messages.

Les,
:mrgreen:

Riley12

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3qtk6x7q said:

That sounds fine with me!

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Im Gonna try to make it. Ill probably be going out to watch the 1 o'clock games --rams niners and kc broncos so if anyone is gonna be downtown for that one, let me know

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
I'll be on Vashon that weekend for a Saturday wedding and staying till Monday. A short ferry ride Sunday afternoon would be cool to hook up with some .net folks for the first time.

As the cool kids say...I'll be monitoring this situation closely.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Riley12":1xufl61y said:
CALIHAWK1":1xufl61y said:

That settles it. That's the place.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2he9jnrz said:

Not worth the risk that one of them might actually show up ...... :3-1:

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":35ij48fx said:
Riley12":35ij48fx said:
CALIHAWK1":35ij48fx said:

That settles it. That's the place.

If this is going to be the place, would someone throw up the addy?